Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    If the France family would kick political correctness to the curb and let the drivers settle it on the track or in the pits, the real fans might come back!
    Settling things on the track, especially under caution or after the checkers fall is chicken $hit. It causes all kinds of problems and work for the crews who have nothing to do with what happens on the track.

If a clown like Kyle Busch had pulled the same crap on someone like Bob Kinser, Jack Hewitt or Sheldon Kinser as he did on Hornaday and some others he would have had his goofy looking facial features rearranged more than once. I'm all for taking care of things face to face or fist to face, whichever the case may be, but the powers that be will not allow that to happen, especially in NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They don't call him the "rooster" for nothing lol
    One thing is for sure, Kid, Ricky Rudd wasn't the least bit skeered or intimidated by arnhead. I think Ricky kinda' enjoyed getting under ol' arnhead's skin. It always seemd as if the fact that Ricky wasn't the least bit fazed and his lack of regard and reverence for arnhead was part of the reason why arnhead seemed to steer clear of Ricky. It's also why I always was a Ricky Rudd fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    CIRF, HORNADAY had that coming for several years. He treated Kyle like garbage. He deserved the fence that day.
    You're talking out of both sides or your mealy mouth! First you say pee wee jr. doesn't plow through people. I prove just the opposite and you rationalize your hypocrisy by saying Hornaday had it coming. LOL!

If Hornaday treated pee wee jr. like garbage, which I don't remember that being the case, it may have been due to the fact that pee wee jr. is, in fact, garbage!

I was a big truck series fan back then. Hornaday roughed up Kyle at every opportunity. Kyle got Hornaday when it counted. That’s racin boys.

Rudd was a true American badass

That's fine that you're happy that pee wee jr. got Hornaday. I didn't/don't really care who wrecks who or who wins the lower divisions of NASCAR unless it's a dirt driver. But you're still talking outa' both sides of your mealy mouth. pee wee jr. DID/DOES plow through people and I proved it so fess up, pee wee jr. fanboy! LOLOL!

If you get roughed up over several years you will remember when the appropriate time arises. Kyle wins in the big leagues

For the love of God!!!!!!! Whether you condone or condemn what pee wee jr. did the fact remains that pee wee jr. did, and does, plow through people. YOU said he didn't, I PROVED he does. Fess up!

Raj why are you wasting your time arguing with a self righteous punk like CIRF? I can only imagine the garbage his feeding you. There is a reason why he is blocked by several people including me.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Raj why are you wasting your time arguing with a self righteous punk like CIRF? I can only imagine the garbage his feeding you. There is a reason why he is blocked by several people including me.
    You are right. I should ignore him. 👍

You are right. I should ignore him. 
    Why should you do that. He's one of the nicest guys on here. Don't tell me you can't take a little debate every once in awhile. C.I.R.F has always been fair to me even though we don't always see eye to eye on everything but, we have mutual respect for one another and know when to agree to disagree and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    One thing is for sure, Kid, Ricky Rudd wasn't the least bit skeered or intimidated by arnhead. I think Ricky kinda' enjoyed getting under ol' arnhead's skin. It always seemd as if the fact that Ricky wasn't the least bit fazed and his lack of regard and reverence for arnhead was part of the reason why arnhead seemed to steer clear of Ricky. It's also why I always was a Ricky Rudd fan!!
    No he wasn't to afraid of anyone to be honest including arnhead lol. I enjoyed Dale jr. reaction when Rickey told Jr. the back story of him and Sr. I didn't know they kind of buried the hatchet so to say until that show of Jr.

Rudd was a true American badass
    That he was

Why should you do that. He's one of the nicest guys on here. Don't tell me you can't take a little debate every once in awhile. C.I.R.F has always been fair to me even though we don't always see eye to eye on everything but, we have mutual respect for one another and know when to agree to disagree and move on.
    hope you are sitting down for this.......I totally agree.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I was a big truck series fan back then. Hornaday roughed up Kyle at every opportunity. Kyle got Hornaday when it counted. That’s racin boys.

I agree! I like Hornaday but he deserved it!

Thats how you settle things on the track! Just like Gordon/Bowyer and Kenseth/Logano!

The Donnie /Cale anniversary is coming up......that's getting it done when the racing ends up in a heap.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Both drivers sure have a history, I thought Kyle used poor judgement on that deal. However, payback by Kyle was warranted, but not so obvious. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Both drivers sure have a history, I thought Kyle used poor judgement on that deal. However, payback by Kyle was warranted, but not so obvious. LOL
    Hornaday talked about it on the ultimate fan boy podcast with Dale Jr. good thing Jr is better at the podcast stuff than he was at driving.

You are right. I should ignore him. 
    You can ignore me, but ignoring me is ignoring the truth and THAT is commonly known as ignorance. If EVER you find ANYTHING that I post in earnest to be untrue or inaccurate I promise I will sincerely and humbly retract it with apologies.

TS FAN/power boy brags on how he has me blocked (there is room for skepticism about that) and the reasons are that he's basically a message board coward who dates back more than a decade. Many of you weren't on this board when there was a specific NASCAR section but I was. Believe me, this guy is a hater of huge proportions and he was in large part the reason they shut the NASCAR section down here. When you get him factually cornered he refuses to fess up to his hatred and hypocrisy and runs away. It so happens that I have long refused to let the guy skate away and he can't cope with that. I have asked him simple and pointed questions and he won't answer because if he answers truthfully he'll be totally exposed as the low grade hypocrite that he really is. He knows I know all the history and he also knows, through all of his sanctimonious pontifications, he's just a common hater.

It boils down to the fact that power boy, highside halfwit, chucklehead wetter and a couple others have delicate feelings and can't intellectually cope with being confronted with truth and logic. These message boards are intended for the exchange of ideas, opinions, facts and truth but sadly when the folly of some is pointed out they have a real problem with the person who exposes said folly.

ZERO may well have joined the ranks of those who's feelings are hurt by truth, facts and hypocrisy exposure. He claims to be a good Christian but he seems not to practice what he preaches.
    Last edited by CIRF; 02-12-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    hope you are sitting down for this.......I totally agree.
    Kid and I couldn't be further apart in reference to political ideology and BBQ and I have occasionally differed totally on some racing viewpoints but either one runs and hides when asked for facts and answers. fastford and I have spared extensively and he does a very good job of dishing it out but he can can take it and never runs and hides. The back and forth those guys, and several others, provide is thought provoking and enjoyable.

Those three guys, along with Evel, Over4T, Late Model Mark and a few more I'm forgetting, are who make it worth spending time here even with all the background noise from all the chowderheads.

There are some here, especially on the generic dirt late model board, who appear to lay awake at night thinking up tribal and sophomoric rhetorical retorts when sufficiently triggered. I have to admit that I actually enjoy being the impetus for those triggered sophomoric retorts. At least I know they're reading and I'm successfully pissing them off! LOLOL!