Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Plate racing needs changin and race start times need to be earlier = more time to get the crash feats in

The flagman at the chili bowl has never run directly towards any of those cars in anger either.....they both were responsible for the outcome.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So are we talking about the Clash? Non points race, who cares... Elliot apologized and Ryan excepted, so what else? Oh, yeah, best part was Kyle won....

Overall style of racing

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Overall style of racing
    By what Kyle B said after the 500, they kind of expect it.... Larry Mac backed that up with stats...

My opinion is the talent pool is weaker than ever. That’s why they need the plywood sheet spoilers. And that’s why the wreck to win is the swizzle right now. 3 pm start times are foolish due to the weather.

3 pm start times are foolish due to the weather.

Gotta wait on them Bubba fans to get outa bed!

FunnyHow many rain delays happen now that could be prevented or at least delayed by starting earlier ?

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    So are we talking about the Clash? Non points race, who cares... Elliot apologized and Ryan excepted, so what else? Oh, yeah, best part was Kyle won....
    Hey Duane. lol

Clearly, NASCAR needs to do something before they have multiple death accidents to highlight their biggest races. This "traditional" giant last lap crash fest is a lot of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Hey Duane. lol
    Can't get nothin' past you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Clearly, NASCAR needs to do something before they have multiple death accidents to highlight their biggest races. This "traditional" giant last lap crash fest is a lot of crap.
    Agree. and they could start by eliminating the pushing. Their marquee race has turned into a last lap
    dangerous crash fest.

Put em on 604 crates....

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Agree. and they could start by eliminating the pushing. Their marquee race has turned into a last lap dangerous crash fest.
    Yes. Change bumpers so that they cannot bump draft

Yes. Change bumpers so that they cannot bump draft
    Or fix them so they can !!

Bumping in the corners. I don’t think they can

How about getting the best drivers instead of the best funded drivers.... And realize, the '604' engine is coming, they will be on a spec engine in a few years.....

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    How about getting the best drivers instead of the best funded drivers.... And realize, the '604' engine is coming, they will be on a spec engine in a few years.....
    You are right in your way of thinking. These drivers suck now.

You are right in your way of thinking. These drivers suck now.
    I disagree about the drivers sucking... they are some of the best in the country, yeah, I get it Joe Shmoe from Armadillo, Tx could out drive all of them if he just had the chance... it isn't the drivers sucking, its they're not being allowed to make their cars better... At this point, on a restricted track, there is only one way to pass and one way to stop the pass, because all the cars are roughly the same speed... Even Hamlin, who had "CLEARLY" the fastest car could not make up any ground... It's the nature of the beast unless things change...

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    I disagree about the drivers sucking... they are some of the best in the country, yeah, I get it Joe Shmoe from Armadillo, Tx could out drive all of them if he just had the chance... it isn't the drivers sucking, its they're not being allowed to make their cars better... At this point, on a restricted track, there is only one way to pass and one way to stop the pass, because all the cars are roughly the same speed... Even Hamlin, who had "CLEARLY" the fastest car could not make up any ground... It's the nature of the beast unless things change...
    While I agree that they do have some of the best, their are still way to many who have not 'earned' their way in. They have continued to make the cars easier to drive (less horsepower, more tire, more aero) and virtually taken the driver all but out of it. Take away aero, less tire, and throw some power and see who can learn to 'pedal' the car. Dirt Late Models are doing the same thing... but again, only my opinion; the world does not stand still for me.