Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    i like ben but the illinois bias gets old. shep is good no disputing that
    There was even a side video of both drivers on the site. Since they sold out to Flo they all have become very opinionated for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    They don't give two shts about your reason missy. .
    ya and i dont care so whats your point? just trying to cause drama once again??

You illustrate my point everyone you post missy... 😎

F$ck Rigsby!!! ruined DOD, it was awesome, it did so much for late model racing. I knew it was to good to be true to last. Just like anything in America, greed wins out.. Can't stand floracing, trying to navigate their website is ridiculous.

Not really sure how it ruined DoD when their website is pretty much the same it was before. Just go to DirtOnDirt.com if you don't like navigating flo.The drive home is entertaining and relatable to fans that drive home after races. They are opinionated like everyone else so don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    F$ck Rigsby!!! ruined DOD, it was awesome, it did so much for late model racing. I knew it was to good to be true to last. Just like anything in America, greed wins out.. Can't stand floracing, trying to navigate their website is ridiculous.
    DirtonDirt website literally hasn’t changed.

At around the 7:30 point in Thursday nights late drive home, Rigsby and Shelton say they have gotten “hate mail” for some of their takes and opinions on the segment. People....these are opinions about racers and the industry. This isn’t world news or about the economy....it’s dirt track racing. Get a grip.

^^^^^ Yea someone that gets it.

Why is it when some have a decent conversation going that somebody needs to jump in and destroy the thread. The mods need to get a few more up on the fence with mr. I have multiple screen names

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Why is it when some have a decent conversation going that somebody needs to jump in and destroy the thread. The mods need to get a few more up on the fence with mr. I have multiple screen names
    The amount of screen names he has is unreal. Only reason for that is to start crap. lol, his claim to fame. "hey look everyone, look at me!!! I like to create multiple screen names so it looks like everyone agrees with me!! I carry conversations with myself too! Me and all my alter egos love making a mockery of this board and anybody who says anything about Pierce will we all chime in even when the thread isnt about Pierce we will turn it into one" PATHETIC

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    The amount of screen names he has is unreal. The Only reason for that is to start crap. lol, his claim to fame. "hey look everyone, look at me!!! I like to create multiple screen names so it looks like everyone agrees with me!! I carry conversations with myself too! Me and all my alter egos love making a mockery of this board and anybody who says anything about Pierce will we all chime in even when the thread isnt about Pierce we will turn it into one" PATHETIC
    I wish the Mods would just ban his IP address so he couldn't make any more screen names.

If he could remember 1/2 of the passwords, only then would we really know how many screen names he's created. Out of 143,000 screen names, Phil owns 2% of em.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    How did Rigsby Ruin DoD when he is DoD? He started it from the beginning.

Why get upset about dudes opinions? It’s jut like any of us are exempt are exempt from having hot and cold takes.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bayko opinions are one thing, but you can't tell me that at times it doesn't get annoying. It's become obvious they can't stop it. So, the list of screen names will become larger and the banter with himself will continue. I'm sure a lot have tossed in the towel and left the site.

Bayko opinions are one thing, but you can't tell me that at times it doesn't get annoying. It's become obvious they can't stop it. So, the list of screen names will become larger and the banter with himself will continue. I'm sure a lot have tossed in the towel and left the site.
    How many screen names does Rigsby have?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    How many screen names does Rigsby have?
    Are you saying Rigsby is blackie?? 🤔🤔🤔😎

Dude! You're like, so confused and sht! 😆😅😂

See he's back.

See he's back.
    Been right here, ya goof... 🤗