Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masks?

Default Masks?

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

How are our Maskhole fools doing today?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Very good c-dub!

I have yet to wear one in public, other than a doctors office!

I love when a store employee yells at me and i just keep on walking! I have yet to have security ask me to leave!

Black masks matter! I use blakies jockstrap. It's blak

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Very good c-dub!

I have yet to wear one in public, other than a doctors office!

I love when a store employee yells at me and i just keep on walking! I have yet to have security ask me to leave!
    You take great pride in some really strange things, don't you!

How long ya' been shavin' your head. LOLOL!

Wore a bandana like three times cause the grandkid wanted to go to a couple places.

Not scared of something that’s has the same death rate as the previous flu seasons. Where NO one wore a mask.

Buford, Buford, Buford, you’re a funny guy.
    I hate time trials.

CIRF = left winger 👎

Wore a bandana like three times cause the grandkid wanted to go to a couple places.

Not scared of something that’s has the same death rate as the previous flu seasons. Where NO one wore a mask.

BINGO!!!

One has ZERO control over the quantity of his life, only the quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    CIRF = left winger 
    It dont make him a bad guy. CIRF is good people... 👍😊

10-4 on the bingo! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    It dont make him a bad guy. CIRF is good people... 
    And he is far from left wing but, when you have someone close to you get really sick or die from covid it gives you a different perspective. It has nothing to do if you are a right winger or left winger. Some people are just very disrespectable of others. They live in a bubble and thinks the world only revolves around them.

CIRF is good people.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And he is far from left wing but, when you have someone close to you get really sick or die from covid it gives you a different perspective. It has nothing to do if you are a right winger or left winger. Some people are just very disrespectable of others. They live in a bubble and thinks the world only revolves around them. CIRF is good people.
    But I’m not trying to force folks to something against their own will... but they are trying to do that to me and others

Are you saying CIRF is forcing you to do something against your will?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Are you saying CIRF is forcing you to do something against your will?
    Sounds like he would love to force you to mask up while you are eating your morning bowl of Cheerios at your mistress’s place. 😜

I can tell you don't know him very well but, I doubt very much he would go that far but, once you have someone who is truly affected by the virus then you have no clue as to how that changes some. you might not care or feel that way I don't know. I know of a lady who was one of those who kept saying that Covid was fake and all made up until her best friends dad died from it and guess what she has a totally different perspective now. Now she wears a mask and is much more careful so, I'm sure he see's it out of respect for others but, I guarantee he is no liberal. I'm on my second stint with quarantining and finally get to get out tomorrow and it has affected my business since I'm self employed. I've had to revamp my schedule twice now and hope to avoid it in the future. Like I said I'm sure not going to tell you or anyone else what to do or think.

Interested to see where this topic and thread goes when masks start being required to access a business, a sporting event, travel, check into a hotel, enter a government building or church. Its coming I believe. Our church already requires masks any time you’re in the building. It’s not a big deal folks.
    I hate time trials.

People don't like to be told what to do , especially when there is uncertainty involved, I'm one of them......if my concession of wearing a mask to enter a building or event is what it takes then that's what I'll do.....or I just won't go into those buildings or events.

Pretty simple
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    People don't like to be told what to do , especially when there is uncertainty involved, I'm one of them......if my concession of wearing a mask to enter a building or event is what it takes then that's what I'll do.....or I just won't go into those buildings or events.Pretty simple
    Exactly, I hate the mask thing but it is their right (business owner) to set their expectations and I should follow them. Most are just trying to keep their business open so no need to poke the bear. Hell, my wife has been trying to get me to 'mask up' since we first married!!! She evidently knew of the virus 20 years ago....

Also understand I think it is BS that the government has (or thinks they have) any authority to tell a business that they have to require customers to wear a mask...