Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masks?

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Also understand I think it is BS that the government has (or thinks they have) any authority to tell a business that they have to require customers to wear a mask...
    I agree with you on one thing 👍

And that works for me BBQ. If I choose not to patronize a business because they don’t, or do, require a mask it should be my choice. But help me understand your thoughts about masks when compared with driving the wrong direction on a one way street? Or opening the door of an airplane in flight? I wear a mask often, a measure I take to help protect a wife that has an autoimmune disease, protect my aged self, and to protect friends. But as much as any of those I wear it to show respect for others. If am at the theatre and don’t like the movie, I can get up and leave. But I don’t have the right to turn on the lights, tromp on people’s feet and interfere with the experience of others.
    I hate time trials.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Are you wearing your face diaper today kazz!!!!! hehe

Honestly, wouldnt this "virus' be almost wiped out with all these mask wearers?

Sorry, it just doesnt add up!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Honestly, wouldnt this "virus' be almost wiped out with all these mask wearers?

Sorry, it just doesnt add up!
    An awful lot of the people I know who have recently had it were of the mask wearing breed ............so no it doesn’t add up !

Buford, Buford, Buford. You’re predictable if nothing else. Nothing to add or can’t come up with a counterpoint you call people names, use labels, and go snarky. You’re always worth a chuckle though, give you that.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Honestly, wouldnt this "virus' be almost wiped out with all these mask wearers?Sorry, it just doesnt add up!
    Well, if that were the reason, then yes, the virus would be beaten.... but as we know, its about control and power... I don't wear a mask, but I do social distance, but then again, I always have...

Yep KAZ I am predictable, especially when calling out fraud and nonsense. Now the Red state Governors are thinking about lifting the diaper law.

Sadly you have twisted my commentary into the complete opposite of what it actually is. Are my facts, and conservative values getting under your skin. BTW what name did I call anyone in the post above?

Have you had your chuckle yet today? hehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-19-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Texas drops coronavirus restrictions, opens all businesses 100%, ends statewide mask mandate

Biden should issue an executive order ordering everyone to breathe. Maybe some of you Trumpers would suffocate yourself.

Nobody would listen....its Joe.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Biden should issue an executive order ordering everyone to breathe. Maybe some of you Trumpers would suffocate yourself.
    We dont need the govt telling us to do that......thats natural for most of us!

Of course, the govt knows best for your side......so keep breathing your own! You shoulda realized by now, how bad your words/breath STINKS! And yes, we already know!

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Also understand I think it is BS that the government has (or thinks they have) any authority to tell a business that they have to require customers to wear a mask...
    oo my look at this guy, bingo dead on mister Evell! One of many numerous problems in this world, authority over are very own individual lifes. our very own SELFS!! like we some animals some cattle. Whats even chittyier is all the ones that kneel like the monkey headed cave goons they are , all these mask wearing apes DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY TOLD TO DO . By a ''higher authority'' over all US!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    That's right, some demented morally bankrupt, man that doesn't even have the ability to give a state of the union speech should tell us what to do. Man they sure taught you how to hate Trump and conservatives.

Most of us choose to stand with the truth and righteous behavior, that appears to be what you don't want to do.

Righteous behavior? Glad to see your arm is long enough to pat yourself on the back.
    I hate time trials.

Yes I said righteous behavior, you know, the ones that make the nation free and prosperous. What is not righteous about that??

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nobody would listen....its Joe.
    BBQ, that's not only humorous, it's the truth! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Most of us choose to stand with the truth and righteous behavior, that appears to be what you don't want to do.
    Oh chucklehead, instead of being falsely sanctimonious you should stand up for the truth when you make up $hit about tire management.............doncha' think? Hahahahaha!!!

I see the mental issues are still festering. Oh well,,that's what happens when you get a heavy foot in the black. hahahahaha