Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Volusia

Default Volusia

I think last night showed that team valvoline may have finally hit on something the car likes. On that track with all the extra moisture, they started deep in the field and drove up to I believe 6th place. The next 2 nights will be interesting to see what team blue does.

The longhorns have been fast all of speedweeks, period. The teams that are trying to build there brand of chassis have a uphill battle. Support from other teams is so important today. Out on a tour and only bringing your new chassis to a track for the first time I believe will be a huge hurdle to overcome.

Team Pierce, well some say it's a new car. Some say that new car is still a drawing on a pc of paper. So my question, does Cody have that magic touch ? The 32 has been fast all of speedweeks. Is that the xr-1 they have or is it 1 of bob's platinum cars ? Which ever it is, Cody helped the 20 team into a championship, I wonder when that deal falls apart. I don't see Cody not out on a tour.

The 20 car. If it was drugs, I can understand the reasons why? If it was because Cody asked for more money ? Somebody better look at results, because the 20 car isn't at the same race as everybody else.

Bloomquist, when Cody decides this isn't cutting it, running a sparse schedule. Bloomer better be dialing up Cody. Maybe in the time he was with Bloomquist it was actually his turning of the wrenches that made team zero so dominate.

Great thoughts 👍👍👍

Anyone know who was involved with the dust up in the pits after the races? On the drive home last night they said there will be one less competitor tonight due to that.

This is the second time ( one being at East bay ) that there’s apparently a “dust up” in the pits. This is the second time that drivers are not being named. I’m starting to think it’s just to get people asking and talking about it. Publicity and interest never hurts. If there’s a fight in public I don’t really understand being so secretive.

I agree, just look what kicked NASCAR off to huge popularity through the 80's and 90's. The fight at Daytona on national television lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    I agree, just look what kicked NASCAR off to huge popularity through the 80's and 90's. The fight at Daytona on national television lol.
    Was probably the single best thing that ever happened to NASCAR.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I think last night showed that team valvoline may have finally hit on something the car likes. On that track with all the extra moisture, they started deep in the field and drove up to I believe 6th place. The next 2 nights will be interesting to see what team blue does.

The longhorns have been fast all of speedweeks, period. The teams that are trying to build there brand of chassis have a uphill battle. Support from other teams is so important today. Out on a tour and only bringing your new chassis to a track for the first time I believe will be a huge hurdle to overcome.

Team Pierce, well some say it's a new car. Some say that new car is still a drawing on a pc of paper. So my question, does Cody have that magic touch ? The 32 has been fast all of speedweeks. Is that the xr-1 they have or is it 1 of bob's platinum cars ? Which ever it is, Cody helped the 20 team into a championship, I wonder when that deal falls apart. I don't see Cody not out on a tour.

The 20 car. If it was drugs, I can understand the reasons why? If it was because Cody asked for more money ? Somebody better look at results, because the 20 car isn't at the same race as everybody else.

Bloomquist, when Cody decides this isn't cutting it, running a sparse schedule. Bloomer better be dialing up Cody. Maybe in the time he was with Bloomquist it was actually his turning of the wrenches that made team zero so dominate.
    WHY would you even mention drugs in the same sentence with the 20 car ??? jimmy has never run very well in Florida , didnt last year either and still won the championship , as far as pierce , whether it is a house built chassis or one from Virginia , its still gone be basically an XR1 , I do agree that cody will be a major part of success in which ever team he helps ....JMO....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    WHY would you even mention drugs in the same sentence with the 20 car ??? jimmy has never run very well in Florida , didnt last year either and still won the championship , as far as pierce , whether it is a house built chassis or one from Virginia , its still gone be basically an XR1 , I do agree that cody will be a major part of success in which ever team he helps ....JMO....
    I took the drugs comment as why Cody left, not that Jimmy was on them.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    Anyone know who was involved with the dust up in the pits after the races? On the drive home last night they said there will be one less competitor tonight due to that.
    It was Matt Shepard and Max McLaughlin. There's a video floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It was Matt Shepard and Max McLaughlin. There's a video floating around.
    So who is going home?

Max is Matt's nephew lol. Post a link if you see it again or pm it too me

If I had to guess it was Matt. Max just got deebo'd

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Max is Matt's nephew lol
    It's been years ago, Jackie Boggs hit Randy with an impact gun, which broke his jaw. Some times that doesn't seem to matter lol

So it was mod drivers and not late model drivers.

On the drive home they talked about being less late model drivers, and 1 less for fighting, it supposedly happened near tech. Maybe there was a fight in each division?

Doesn't make sense if it was at the world of outlaws trailer. I'm guessing there was somthing else

I mentioned it only because all the 4m insiders seemed to have the scoop. They must be on farm land I guess. They were the crew on the 20 car in case you missed it. Why they were all let go ? I have no clue, and to be honest with you I don't think it's anyone's business. I don't care who thinks they no it all. As far as Jimmy not running well, Yea I can see that. So can everyone else. I think it's because Cody isn't there. Pierce isn't having a problem is he ? Cody first got his hands on a xr-1 last year and what ever he is doing BP likes it.

That's what I was thinking. I took it has it was a late model competitor being banned for the week

Mod guys. At least they understand how to settle a dispute.