Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Since this is a Millbridge page, Ty Gibbs got his first ever win in the box stock class at Millbridge. Kicked their a@# on the road course at Daytona yesterday!
    Ok. I will give you a pass for posting this 😜😂

I do like the improvements to the pits and facility. This place is a mini Taj Mahal now for these youngsters to run on. I love this track and it’s growth over the years. Can we get some mini late models or mods? Some full body stuff occasionally?

They have ran mini late models in the past (converted the old Arena Cars with late model looking bodies). I think the problem with them was they were not the right car, maybe something like the Sharp mini late models would do a little better (problem is, they are not cheap).

Carolina Sprint Tour 305’s 😁👍

Flyboy, you obviously have never actually been to Millbridge. It is not even remotely capable of racing full size cars on it, let alone Sprint Cars. Great little track, midgets are barely able to make it work-cool for a unique venue once in a while. I have watched Hoffman test his modified, only car on the track and it uses it up from top to bottom. You could barely push off a full size sprinter on the track let alone do multiples.