Default Prayer For Judgement

Deegan crashes out of the first truck race of the season. I guess she gets 1 prayer for judgement for her actions 😜

No fun allowed I guess

They have to work on her interviews, the nervous laugh after every sentence is un-nerving...

I don’t care how she talks or how any of them talk. I care about the driving.

They need to be somewhat articulate... assuming they plan on a future in the industry...

These sponsors need to change their ways. They won’t but they shouldb

Kinda like my son said, between the sponsors and NASCAR, you don't have any personalities anymore, the drivers are all cookie cutter... And he's right to a great extent... Hell, Kyle isn't even much fun anymore..

welcome to the new political correct NASCAR ....a lady from nascar called me last week , said she noticed i had not renewed my tickets for talladega in 3 years and was wandering if I wanted to , I told her i never had any intentions of setting foot at another nascar event and dont call me again , she asked why and I told her to go ask Bubber Wallace , maybe he could explain.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    welcome to the new political correct NASCAR ....a lady from nascar called me last week , said she noticed i had not renewed my tickets for talladega in 3 years and was wandering if I wanted to , I told her i never had any intentions of setting foot at another nascar event and dont call me again , she asked why and I told her to go ask Bubber Wallace , maybe he could explain.......
    Good one FF!

Someone needs to explain to them, that R stands for racing!