Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump acquitted

Oh look (as McConnell call them) the flying monkeys are coming out. LOL
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Source link? Or is just another made-up lie?
    Just keep supporting Trump that's all I need you to do!! I'm just trying to make sure you make the list. I'm glad to see you don't think these agencies aren't watching all of these far right forums. These agencies have a code name for the Trump's domestic terrorist gullible group. Flying monkeys, Thanks McConnell for naming the group.
    Last edited by ss12; 02-14-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Trump was acquitted because the evidence was doctored by the slimy impeachment managers. They were given opportunities to explain the faulty evidence but failed to do so. Those house managers should be prosecuted or tar and feathered.

"The Flying Monkeys" Now I don't care if your one of those flying monkeys or not but, that was some funny ---- right there lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    "The Flying Monkeys" Now I don't care if your one of those flying monkeys or not but, that was some funny ---- right there lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
    Says alot when Kathy Griffin posted a laughin emoji!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Just keep supporting Trump that's all I need you to do!! I'm just trying to make sure you make the list. I'm glad to see you don't think these agencies aren't watching all of these far right forums. These agencies have a code name for the Trump's domestic terrorist gullible group. Flying monkeys, Thanks McConnell for naming the group.
    So it’s an outright lie!!!

Just keep supporting Trump that's all I need you to do!!
    You’re just pi$$ed that Trump couldn’t be Impeached, not once, but twice. And by the way, Trump isn’t President anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Says alot when Kathy Griffin posted a laughin emoji!
    You didn't think it was funny?

wall of cookoo clocks just went off in the SS household.......they worry about us like you worry about hard work.

Flying monkeys, lol....those sounds your ice maker makes are really microphones and tracking devices they put in your ice. Did you know?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yeah, ss12 is a conspiracy theorist now. Who’da thunk it.

ss12 is now the Alex Jones of 4m.

Question

Why so BITTER ? Why so BITTER ? You are still getting your welfare check and all of the other benefits, RIGHT ? Why the hatred on the BPE { BEST PRESIDENT EVER } ?

Got his way, but not all of it.......he doesn't win much so this is all new to him.

McConnell gives the conman supporters a new name. The flying monkeys. LOL

He recapped what the House Managers laid out, and detailed Trump sending his flying monkeys after Mike Pence. McConnell even attacked Fox News' constant theme about the 74 million people who voted for Trump to excuse his behavior.

"They used American voters as a kind of human shield against criticism. That's an absurd deflection," McConnell said.

Careful, using the recent dempeachmeant logic your words there ( as copied and pasted as they are)could be viewed as inciteful.......wait, whut?

This list you speak of, is that AOC's list???

McConnell gives the conman supporters a new name. The flying monkeys. LOL

He recapped what the House Managers laid out, and detailed Trump sending his flying monkeys after Mike Pence. McConnell even attacked Fox News' constant theme about the 74 million people who voted for Trump to excuse his behavior.

"They used American voters as a kind of human shield against criticism. That's an absurd deflection," McConnell said.
    All truth ? Like the accidental blue check marks ?

Trump was acquitted, because he did nothing wrong... all you need to do is read the transcript of the speech and you'd know that, ANTIFA took credit for getting into the Cap. Building, so I'm giving the credit to them.... McConnell will say what he wants cause he's likely to retire next time around and generally says what is needed to pave his way into the party in power... I would think all you political geniuses would have known that... Only reason McConnell is pissed is because Donald Trump still holds the fate of the Republican Party in his hands... Pres. Trump has my full and undying support in that undertaking ...

SS just added your name to the list using his magenta crayon.......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    SS just added your name to the list using his magenta crayon.......
    Yeah, you're probably right... I've been here a long time, under another name that got banned for life... I know the usual players...