Default Yet another example of how the media lies to us.

Everyone's heard the story of the so called "inssurection" on Jan 6 and how a capitol police officer was beaten to death by the "angry mob" with a fire extinguisher by now, right? But is it really true? Perhaps not! Watch this video and judge for yourself! https://youtu.be/Z9V7gZtiztk

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    Everyone's heard the story of the so called "inssurection" on Jan 6 and how a capitol police officer was beaten to death by the "angry mob" with a fire extinguisher by now, right? But is it really true? Perhaps not! Watch this video and judge for yourself! https://youtu.be/Z9V7gZtiztk
    These COWARDS have no idea what a TRUE insurrection looks like .............if so there would not be enough of them left to make up a jury !

They cremated the cop who was not even really killed by the extinguiser. WHY???????????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    These COWARDS have no idea what a TRUE insurrection looks like .............if so there would not be enough of them left to make up a jury !
    It was a planned insurrection. It was a setup....

With a government like we have now, who needs enemies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It was a planned insurrection. It was a setup....

With a government like we have now, who needs enemies!!!
    Troublemakers caught changing into MAGA gear at the Capitol Building on riot day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suB_l4BxCwI

Hmmmm?

I'm sure it was just an oversight.....the media will be along any minute to clear up the confusion....maybe even print a retraction ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm sure it was just an oversight.....the media will be along any minute to clear up the confusion....maybe even print a retraction ?
    Sadly they just double down and lie on...

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sadly they just double down and lie on...
    Sheep eat a lot of lie.....rye, meant rye.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sheep eat a lot of lie.....rye, meant rye.
    And the media suffers from the effects of too much rye.......or are they really that foolish?....nevr mind!

Classic example of them believing their own lies.....over and over.

Would love a media source that isn't leaning to either side... not one out there that I know of...I don't want the anchor elaborating on a story, tell me the story, source it and move on...

Agree Missouri Man, like finding a unicorn though.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Agree Missouri Man, like finding a unicorn though.
    Ain't that the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    Would love a media source that isn't leaning to either side... not one out there that I know of...I don't want the anchor elaborating on a story, tell me the story, source it and move on...
    Being biased toward the truth is not a bad thing though, at least the right does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    There are a few.......but the greatest passed on to a greater after life yesterday!

Default Sky News Australia

‘Plenty of evidence’ Nancy Pelosi knew and did nothing about January 6 riots - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvoOiU-SJVY

"Sky News host Paul Murray says Speaker Nancy Pelosi did not want to be called as a witness in the impeachment trial because there is a “substantial amount of evidence” that she was pre-warned about the January 6 riots."

Pre warned??? More like pre-pared.......that devious bish knew exactly what to expect, she helped set the stage for them.

Was a pretty good plan actually......just didn't work to get rid of trump like they thought......whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    There are a few.......but the greatest passed on to a greater after life yesterday!
    I'm 72 years old, I used to listen to Tom Brokjaw religiously, because he was from my home state of South Dakota and he wouldn't lie to me... I was wrong.. he did... This was pre National Limbaugh, I used to hear Rush on a local radio out of Fresno Ca .... Rush mentioned a story that was national news, that Brokjaw lied about, I checked it out (no computers then) at the library, Rush was right, Brojaw lied, I have not listened to a news cast on the big three since that point, not a single time... Now I'm talking about news programs, not talking head stuff, big difference...