Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi

Default Pelosi

Her phone rings, she answers.....who is it?

Caller: Owen

Nancy: Owen who?

Caller: Owen two(0-2)....this is Trump!

Yeah, and she is just as pi$$ed as ss12. Too funny.

Aww...Simple Simon got his panties in a bunch? LOL

ss12 it looks like you live in their heads. They're still pissed and have their panties in a bunch lmfao!!

LMAO Trump was impeached twice in one term. Trump was voted out of office by an legal election and verified by his own vice president who had balls enough to stand up to the conman. The majority of USA citizens knew what he was and voted him out of office. The 2nd impeachment was the most bipartisan vote in the USA history.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Impeached twice, convicted how many times? Mad bro?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    LMAO Trump was impeached twice in one term. Trump was voted out of office by an legal election and verified by his own vice president who had balls enough to stand up to the conman. The majority of USA citizens knew what he was and voted him out of office. The 2nd impeachment was the most bipartisan vote in the USA history.
    You are so easily brainwashed by you peeps

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 it looks like you live in their heads. They're still pissed and have their panties in a bunch lmfao!!
    says the panty of the month club member^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    lol............................................... ....................................

Hey I seen your name on the club membership list too lol

Impeached twice, convicted how many times? Mad bro?
    The citizens by an legal election removed him from office. Why would I be mad? The conman is no longer in office. Did I ever think that the scared republican party would do the right thing. NO! Just remember one thing most of the republicans said that if he still would of been in office they would of voted for impeachment. They just voted on a technicality. They took the easy way out. In other words they are still cowards of the conman.

Did you vote for the conman in 2020?
    Last edited by ss12; 02-15-2021 at 07:20 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Candy and nuts.......you guys just couldn't get it done out of spite, so the people decided supposedly.

And he's still around, you guys couldn't cut the head off the snake like you wanted.....mad bro?

Panty of the month club...the gift that just keeps giving all year long!

Candy and nuts.......you guys just couldn't get it done out of spite, so the people decided supposedly.

And he's still around, you guys couldn't cut the head off the snake like you wanted.....mad bro?

Obviously since you have ducked my question twice did you vote for the conman in 2020. You didn't vote for the conman because even you knew he was unfit to be the President of the USA a second term.

Please tell me why I would be mad? The impeachment went the way I thought it would. Impeachment always goes by party lines. I think they should charge him with a crime.

If you are OK with a president inciting and insurrection of our democracy then so be it. I'm not and I don't care what party he/she is associated with.

If you aren't still mad about trump, then why keep beating the drums of war??? Didn't your side win already?

He didn't get convicted , period....y'all couldn't get it done,period.....case was too weak on both accounts.
    You can cry about technicality all you want, they had no case because of it.....can't give a dui to someone that isn't driving the bus homie, that's a technicality too.

Mad bro?

This will not end well.

I heard Sen Graham (R) (SC) say that if the republicans get back the majority in the House in 2022, Kamala Harris will be impeached for her involvement in the riots and insurrections that happened last summer.

Wanna know what's really funny? Donald Trump still wields the most power in the Republican Party, and he's got 75 million followers that believe in him.. I'll believe ,like my brethren, that the election was fair when they quit hiding all the answers under "official statements".... You want the public to believe you show the paperwork... Just like when you were in elementary school, you couldn't just write down the answer, you had to show your work, that's all we ask...

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    This will not end well.

I heard Sen Graham (R) (SC) say that if the republicans get back the majority in the House in 2022, Kamala Harris will be impeached for her involvement in the riots and insurrections that happened last summer.
    As she should be since the dems have set that benchmark already in the trump debacle impeachments. What's good for one is good for all, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    Wanna know what's really funny? Donald Trump still wields the most power in the Republican Party, and he's got 75 million followers that believe in him.. I'll believe ,like my brethren, that the election was fair when they quit hiding all the answers under "official statements".... You want the public to believe you show the paperwork... Just like when you were in elementary school, you couldn't just write down the answer, you had to show your work, that's all we ask...
    They can't show their work, they cheated off someone else's paper themselves.....idiots.

As she should be since the dems have set that benchmark already in the trump debacle impeachments. What's good for one is good for all, right?
    You are correct, 100%