Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Panty of the month club...the gift that just keeps giving all year long!
    Panty of the month and blow up doll of the month clubs........Amazon loves their credit cards!

The dead citizens by an illegal election removed him from office. Why would I be mad? The conman is no longer in office. Did I ever think that the scared republican party would do the right thing. NO! Just remember one thing most of the republicans said that if he still would of been in office they would of voted for impeachment. They just voted on a technicality. They took the easy way out. In other words they are still cowards of the conman.

Fixed it for ya!

Did you vote for the conman in 2020?

Why ask.....you know the answers!

Zero that was a funny opening post. My take on the election is this. The Media, Dems, Rhinos, Wall Street, Silicon valley and the Chinese all lent a hand in rigging the last election from the moment Trump was elected in 2016. All anyone has to do is following the bouncing ball for the past four years.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The citizens by an legal election removed him from office. Why would I be mad? The conman is no longer in office. Did I ever think that the scared republican party would do the right thing. NO! Just remember one thing most of the republicans said that if he still would of been in office they would of voted for impeachment. They just voted on a technicality. They took the easy way out. In other words they are still cowards of the conman.

Did you vote for the conman in 2020?
    Just like the courts did with all the voter fraud evidence ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Just like the courts did with all the voter fraud evidence ?
    Thats a mic drop if there ever was one!

dirtman is The conman a billionaire?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I have no way of knowing that ! But I take it you do ?

Why do repeatedly ask questions to others, yet never answering the questions others ask you?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Why do repeatedly ask questions to others, yet never answering the questions others ask you?
    A. Not allowed to per local shop rules
    B. Too busy working on "The list" for jojo and kamie
    C. Couldn't cobble together an original thought with a dictionary
    D. All the above
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

LMAO Trump was impeached twice in one term. Trump was voted out of office by an legal election and verified by his own vice president who had balls enough to stand up to the conman. The majority of USA citizens knew what he was and voted him out of office. The 2nd impeachment was the most bipartisan vote in the USA history.
    Surely you don't really beleive all those lies. Don't ever bet your life on any of the lies and propaganda you seem to beleive, or you won't last another day..

Gullible? No you just ain't right in the head!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You live a total life of being conned, and when someone tries to clean up government, it goes way over your head.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I have no way of knowing that ! But I take it you do ?
    The conman can afford the best lawyers. His lawyers only won one case out of 60 some of voter fraud cases. There was no voter fraud that would change the out come of election. Even the Vice president approve of the election results as did the majority of the senate. Quit being some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) gullible.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post

If its worth answering I will. If its a waste of time I will ignore it. Especially when poster are fishing.

The conman can afford the best lawyers. His lawyers only won one case out of 60 some of voter fraud cases. There was no voter fraud that would change the out come of election. Even the Vice president approve of the election results as did the majority of the senate. Quit being some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) gullible.
    Ghandi said it best!

[QUOTEBuford.Justice;2380103]Surely you don't really beleive all those lies. Don't ever bet your life on any of the lies and propaganda you seem to beleive, or you won't last another day..

Gullible? No you just ain't right in the head!![/QUOTE]

What lies are you talking about? He was impeached twice. It just like Nixon, and Clinton both were impeached but Nixon resign before the senate was going to impeached him. Clinton was acquitted by the senate. Nobody cares what the senate did. What everybody going to remember about the conman is he was impeached not only once but twice in one term. This is what history books are going to say.

How does it feel to make the Flying monkey's list?

Mad bro?

The history books haven't been written yet on Mr. Trump.....but when they are ( spoiler alert)....you won't like them.

Enjoy that thorn

[QUOTEBuford.Justice;2380103]Surely you don't really beleive all those lies. Don't ever bet your life on any of the lies and propaganda you seem to beleive, or you won't last another day..

Gullible? No you just ain't right in the head!!
    What lies are you talking about? He was impeached twice. It just like Nixon, and Clinton both were impeached but Nixon resign before the senate was going to impeached him. Clinton was acquitted by the senate. Nobody cares what the senate did. What everybody going to remember about the conman is he was impeached not only once but twice in one term. This is what history books are going to say.

How does it feel to make the Flying monkey's list?[/QUOTE]

That's probably better than the " nobody takes anything you say seriously" list....but I wouldn't know.

Another thing the history books will show is Impeachment with NO Conviction. That’s all that matters to 74 million, or 46.8% of the population. They will also remember all of this come mid-terms 2022.

ss12 your like E.F. Hutton when you talk the "flying monkeys" listen. lol

You mean like wanting former President Trump to die of the China virus, or the outright lie conspiracy theory with the watch list gibberish?

That kind of listening?