Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pelosi

Pelosi is a poster girl for what’s wrong in Washington, along with others from both parties.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    You mean like wanting former President Trump to die of the China virus, or the outright lie conspiracy theory with the watch list gibberish?

That kind of listening?
    I see you've been listening. I didn't say you agreed with what he has said. I just said you listen when he talks because, your curious as to what he's going to say next. To be honest we all do it. I don't agree with everything everyone says but, I listen. Like I said for me this is more of entertainment. I just like to have fun and mean no harm. I just really can't take our politicians serious anymore and that's both sides. It's just so political and divisiveness, the lies from both sides, the hypocrisy from both sides is rather appalling. I try and not really talk about it to much anymore. I'm not saying I haven't or won't but, It's really just the same ole stuff and we just disagree on things no big deal we just do. That doesn't make me a bad guy and it doesn't make you one either we just disagree on things. Heck we might agree on some things you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 your like E.F. Hutton when you talk the "flying monkeys" listen. lol
    The sentence structure you used is a little juvenile and its punctuation is off a little, but it's message is absolutely correct.

He speaks....we listen....then we all lol.

Well done kid, yer finally getting it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see you've been listening. I didn't say you agreed with what he has said. I just said you listen when he talks because, your curious as to what he's going to say next. To be honest we all do it. I don't agree with everything everyone says but, I listen. Like I said for me this is more of entertainment. I just like to have fun and mean no harm. I just really can't take our politicians serious anymore and that's both sides. It's just so political and divisiveness, the lies from both sides, the hypocrisy from both sides is rather appalling. I try and not really talk about it to much anymore. I'm not saying I haven't or won't but, It's really just the same ole stuff and we just disagree on things no big deal we just do. That doesn't make me a bad guy and it doesn't make you one either we just disagree on things. Heck we might agree on some things you never know.
    You describe SS posts as train wreck, can't look away posts.....and I would say you're spot on with that, but at some point even train wrecks become everyday occurrences and don't continue to get the attention they are seeking.

I'm sure SS is a smart guy, he just hides it real well on certain subjects.

On the rest of your post, I think you probably just described the same exact feeling 85/90 percent of every American has....Well done.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????