For Immediate Release
February 16, 2021

Cla Knight to Run for 2021 Ultimate Super Late Model Series Rookie of the Year

North Augusta, South Carolina (02/16/21) – Cla Knight and his team are setting their goals high for the 2021 campaign. The South Carolina-based operation is preparing for their most ambitious schedule to date as they prepare to pursue the 2021 Ultimate Super Late Model Series Rookie of the Year title.

“Over the past few seasons we have ran races on every scale and with every Super Late Model series throughout the Southeast,” said Knight. “However, this year we want to commit to a series schedule, and we really feel that the Ultimate Super Late Model Series will push our team to new heights. Running for the 2021 Rookie of the Year in the Ultimate Series is one heck of a goal, but I’m ready to push myself, my car and my team.”

Knight and his team will kick off their 2021 racing season on February 20 – 21 with the Drydene Xtreme Series. Action opens on Saturday night at Lakeview Motor Speedway (Lakeview, South Carolina) before moving to Cherokee Speedway (Gaffney, South Carolina) on Sunday afternoon

‘We’ve had a really great off-season getting things ready to hit the ground running in 2021, and I really feel like our team is ready to chase a Rookie of the Year title,’ noted Knight. “We’re ready for a season like no other, and we’re excited to start things off at Lakeview Motor Speedway this weekend.”

Knight knows that his lofty 2021 plans wouldn’t be possible without the great support of all of his great marketing partners. Cla Knight Racing would like to say a very special “thank you” to the following sponsors for their continued support: Augusta Aquatics, M&W Transport, E-Z Go Golf Carts, Town & Country Packing, Clements Racing Engines, Barry Wright Race Cars, KAR House Racing Radiators, Maxxis Kart Racing, Behrents Performance Warehouse, Penske Racing Shocks, Brian’s Kustom Paint, FK Rod Ends, Schoenfeld Headers, and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For more information on the 2021 Ultimate Super Late Model Series racing schedule, please visit www.UltimatesSupers.com.

For the latest information on Cla Knight Racing, please visit www.ClaKnight.com as well the team’s social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/ClaKnightRacing and http://twitter.com/ClaKnightRacing .