Thread: Eams

Default Eams

Are they planning on racing at East Al this year have not heard about schedule.

In early for the horror stories.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wide View Post
    Are they planning on racing at East Al this year have not heard about schedule.
    Having practice this sunday. As always, they plan on having the biggest, best year yet. They said that last year also. How'd that work out for them? I drive by there every day and more and more I find myself saying what a great catfish pond the place would make.

It would be a great race track with new owners and management ......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    It would be a great race track with new owners and management ......
    Yes it would. But Billy will not sell it.

You obviously live near me. I drive by a few times a week. And choose to go an hour away when I race rather than somewhere I can physically see through the woods from my house.

It is great track but poorly ran. I live in middle of triangle where gega,senoia and eams are 1hr 10 minutes away. Been to eams once in last 5 years

Dega is about 2.5 hrs from me I believe. Senoia is barely over an hour. I love the place, but payout sucks. Although I hate how it worked out with the masseys losing it, I am looking forward to the higher payouts in limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    You obviously live near me. I drive by a few times a week. And choose to go an hour away when I race rather than somewhere I can physically see through the woods from my house.
    Yes, I do Russ. We've known each other for years.........

Senoia is hands down best one i been to.

Hey JM15! The last time I was there. I thought the bathroom was a pond with all the urine in the floor. I agree with poor management. I was there for a huge two night late model show in March. It was colder than all get out. They ran six classes each night, took pictures in victory lane with what seemed half of the fans. It was nearly teo each night and then I had to gain an hour to go back to Fort Benning.