Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush has Passed

Default Rush has Passed

Reported on the radio at 70.

I have been with him since 88. Sad day for conservative movement running forward. Condolences to his family, friends and fans alike.

sad to hear. The most misquoted man in history. Great voice for free speech.

Listened to him for over 30 years... sad day for sure...

Go rest high on that mountain Rush! Godspeed!

Rush is without a doubt the father of modern conservatism! Mega Dittos, Rush!

I must ask.. who will take over radio now? And yes there will never be a Rush Limbaugh again.

Quote Originally Posted by rajflyboy View Post
    i must ask.. Who will take over radio now? And yes there will never be a rush limbaugh again.
    d****d t***p!

Interesting thought Zero.
    I hate time trials.

Talent returned to god

RIP Rush , there is not many conservatives left in the media that is not scared to speak there mind , he will surly be missed......

We were on a family vacation to visit the museums and Shedd Aqaurium in Chicago in '88.

I turned on WLS to listen to the midday talk show but there was a new guy named Rush on the air.

After about 15 minutes of shocked silence in the car my wife sez...."this guy sounds like you!"....

RIP old friend
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Great story 👍

Wonder why a lung transplant wasn't possible?

I will miss Rush very much. There was just nobody like him that could do such a great show with his unmatched knowledge and talent. Others must step up and try to do what Rush accomplished as much as they can. What he was doing was too important to not keep it going.

He is the GOAT.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

After the news broke of Rush's passing, I tuned in to FOX and they were covering the story...turned to CNN and they were bashing Trump. Some things never change. In the days after his demise, some of the things said about him were, well, deplorable. What happened to respect for the dead?

Sometimes agreed, sometimes didn’t but respect the departed, people who say negative things after someone’s passing are scum.
    I hate time trials.

I never want those who are adversarial to my view to be dead.... That's just evil to want that....several commentators on CNN and MSNBC spent a lot of time dancing on his grave before he even got there... For those of you who lean liberal, ya aught to think about that a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Man View Post
    I never want those who are adversarial to my view to be dead.... That's just evil to want that....several commentators on CNN and MSNBC spent a lot of time dancing on his grave before he even got there... For those of you who lean liberal, ya aught to think about that a little...
    Crickets.....from the other side!

Not calling their own out, is saying you agree with them!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^

Listened to Rush until he became a cheerleader for old man Bush and rest of the Republican hacks. Returned to Rush for the 2016 election, curious on his take on Trump. I heard Rush echo much of my thinking on Trump. The last year of his life Rush let it all hang out regarding the Washington elite. If you listened, he warned you the Washington DC establishment is a good old boys club and you are not or ever will become a member. Thanks Rush for opening some people eyes to reality.