Default The 0 car in tech on night 1 of volusia

Just got back from florida. F its cold.
    What happened to the 0 car in tech at volusia on monday night 1 of late models?
    And why is there no 10 page thread here about it? Am I missing it?

I was in the stands and the only thing I know was that he was 2nd quick and then got hung up in tech for the remainder of qualifying. Had to tag the tail of his heat and b main and basically turned it into a test session.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Failed the droop test.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Failed the droop test.
    His boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    His boobs?
    he was referring to scott bloomquist not angie pierce.

No matter what Scott is still the GOAT at this point in time in the sport.

GOAT equals Grandpa Of All Turds

He ain’t the old man just yet. 😜

the guy pushes the envelope, thats his job, he is probably the best at it, everyone else raises hell when he finds something, same with rumley, these guys work endlessly to find an edge

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    the guy pushes the envelope, thats his job, he is probably the best at it, everyone else raises hell when he finds something, same with rumley, these guys work endlessly to find an edge
    His continued droop failure is just sad.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    His continued droop failure is just sad.
    when you play with the blue team, that has it figured out, there going to watch him more closely, along with other teams

Scott spent an entire season trying to figure out the droop rule and still hasn’t figured it out. Starting to think even the chassis and setup stuff is passing him by too. One of the greatest of all time at dirt late model racing, but Father Time is undefeated.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

when you play with the blue team, that has it figured out, there going to watch him more closely, along with other teams
    Or maybe woo just has a tech guy that is willing to enforce the rules and scott isn't used to having to conform. I lost alot of respect for Francis after going through tech at a few lucas races. Alot of slight of hand going on during lucas tech. Everybody watches like a hawk as they check decks and noses but nobody notices him holding the stick of the ground to check the regulars. Sad really

I don't agree with the rule at all. I think it's stupid. But, he knows they are checking it every time he comes off the track. I could even see barely failing after qualifying, because the penalty is pretty small. But, he's often failing so badly he has to start last.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

There was a day Scott could take the penalty and start at the back and he would come through the pack and win. Those days are gone. The knowledge, the technology, has caught up. The starting field at many of today's bigger races the only thing that seperated positions is #1 equipment failure, #2 driver error, #3 misreading the track. The occasional smaller chassis manufacture can win races but in all reality it's between rocket and longhorn. I no, team zero is quite capable. Again in reality there out numbered as others are.

But if you are trying stuff on your brand new car, might as well try it on the non-points nights. Nothing was lost by trying on Monday at Volusia!