Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz...

Default Ted Cruz...

what a dumba$$!

Cancun Cruz left Texas when they needed him most. Don't worry while Cancoon Cruz was in Mexico AOC helped raise one million for Texans.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/02/aoc-in-texas/
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Aoc was in a dunking tank?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Cancun Cruz left Texas when they needed him most. Don't worry while Cancoon Cruz was in Mexico AOC helped raise one million for Texans.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/02/aoc-in-texas/
    You do a great job at judging folks you don't know.....do you know any folks that you don't judge?

Never mind, I know you have to submit that in triplicate to the higher ups before you're allowed to answer.

Much ado about absolutely nothing. An obvious distraction from Cuomo, and biden's failure to distribute the vaccine.

What do you expect from a guy that lets someone insult his father and wife and does nothing? Cancun trip proved once more he’s all about himself.
    I hate time trials.

A lot of "not so smart" people on here.... Do you think the trip was pre-planned? I bet it was... and please tell me what the Senator was going to do? Truck gas and water and food around the state? You guys make yourselves look like menial idiots....

He said it was not pre-planned, decide for yourself.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    He said it was not pre-planned, decide for yourself.
    It does say hastily planned so I'll give you that... But what about the rest of the comment? What's he going to do?

all they are saaaaaaaaying is give Joe a chance.....This may sound selfish but I'm wanting him to succeed, is that allowed?

T Boone Pickens was the numb nut who invested in windmills in Texas. More his fault than Ted Cruz

Missouri Man, “what was the senator going to do”? Are you kidding me? What do we elect representatives and senators for? He has power, influence, and contacts. When he calls someone in authority they will, or should, pick up. He can reach agencies, public officials, law enforcement, and EMTs to assist his constituents. He happens to belong to the party that I’ve voted for more often than not in the last 45 years but he’s a clown. His only talent lately seems to be carrying DJT’s water, just another lemming, he’s a shameful example of a public servant. You may have one thing correct, his greatest value may be driving a truck around to dispense water and gas, not good for much else.
    I hate time trials.

Terrible optics by Cruz. Why give the left ammunition to attack you. Stupid on his behalf but Cuomo actions were a complete disregard of human life. Wake up.....these politician don't care about you or me. Vote them all out. Demand voter integrity, it's our only voice to ensure the people will.

Cuomo too, clown.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Cuomo too, clown.
    Your true colors are shining through again.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Cruz is still worth more than the entire Democrat senate. But let's keep giving them a pass. Right KAZZ??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

All can be done via cell phone or zoom ! Get over it !

i dont understand the significance of this post , from what I understand , cruz canceled this trip and did not go , according to what he stated on TV , I guess the LIB,s are having a harder time finding a conservative to bash with trump gone , one good thing though , they are starting to turn on themselves just as i predicted , carry on.....

I like Ted Cruz but for the most part this was not very bright. The not bright thing about this is how a person with his time and tenure in politics as a Republican did not help him remember the double standard and hypocrisy that applies to one party more than the other.

On its face it looks out of touch, insensitive, and clueless. As someone rightly pointed out, what really was he going to do? He's a US Senator, he's not the governor of Texas, or a state office holder, or a local official. If he was on a state or local level authority it would greatly different. But, it is all about imagery. You make it look like you're doing something, you're trying. You go for the good optics and not the bad. You don't give them fodder for campaign ads to run against you. He and his people should know better, especially as to who their enemy is. They can't get away with their normal life compared to a lefty's normal life. No high level government official on either side of the aisle leads the life of the common man no matter how much some try to make you think they do. You think if Vermont was socked in that Bernie wouldn't go to one of his warmer houses?

Face it, the hate that goes his way, even sticking around and making the right appearances would get criticized by the left for being mere shallow virtue signalling (which the left is best at, so they should know) but it would be easier to defend than - warm sunny Cancun.

Some of the people who p!ss me off about this are Republicans who are piling on and helping the left. I watched Gowdy (good grief) mouthing off about this and not doing anything to put this in a rational perspective. God I can't stand that guy.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 02-20-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    i dont understand the significance of this post , from what I understand , cruz canceled this trip and did not go , according to what he stated on TV , I guess the LIB,s are having a harder time finding a conservative to bash with trump gone , one good thing though , they are starting to turn on themselves just as i predicted , carry on.....
    The Clown News Network and msDNC rankings have went in the toilet after Trump.

That says it all!.........They"re starting to grasp for air!