Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ted Cruz...

Just remember, Cruz speech at the 2016 convention. He never indorsed his parties candidate for president. Just remember Cruz was part of the gang of eight who proposed amnesty for illegals. That's who Ted Cruz is. He has rebuilt his political career hanging on Trumps coat tails. The only true republican patriots are those freedom caucus member of the US Congress.

They will turn in Joe too....they need the advertising money a good presidential scandal brings.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

True that BBQ, ratings top everything else with MSM. When did we become a country where media has to take sides?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    True that BBQ, ratings top everything else with MSM. When did we become a country where media has to take sides?
    when trump made the majority of them look like a fool in 16 .......

Excellent FF.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    when trump made the majority of them look like a fool in 16 .......
    .....and 17, and 18, and 19, and 20!

And esp now in 21!

They are making themselves look like fools for what THEY did and how THEY acted in 17,18,19 and 20.....it's just now all coming to roost for them.

Lmao.....idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Just remember, Cruz speech at the 2016 convention. He never indorsed his parties candidate for president. Just remember Cruz was part of the gang of eight who proposed amnesty for illegals. That's who Ted Cruz is. He has rebuilt his political career hanging on Trumps coat tails. The only true republican patriots are those freedom caucus member of the US Congress.
    Cruz: I oppose amnesty, I oppose citizenship, I oppose legalization for those here illegally. I have always opposed amnesty, citizenship or legalization and I will always oppose amnesty, citizenship and legalization," Cruz said.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Much ado about absolutely nothing. An obvious distraction from Cuomo, and biden's failure to distribute the vaccine.
    Well he could have stayed an wrote some checks or something like that . You know
    maybe a snow dance . Or called that piece of sh!t they call a President and woke him
    up for suggestions . Hahahaha . Hey you know he could drove a snow plow . Give it
    a break you Democrat Clowns .

I seen a great meme. It was Ted Cruz dressed as a lineman up in a bucket truck fixing power lines with a caption something like - What Did You Expect Him To Do? I found it on my niece's FB page and she lives in central Texas. So they ain't turning on Ted as much as the left would like them to.

For those who suggest this is deflection away from the Cuomo mess and the other things connected to the new admin, you're correct. They're still trying to bring up Trump and continue their TDS but they need new whipping boys. Cruz should know that he, Josh Hawley, and a few others are front and center for that. Now with Trump out of public life, Cruz has to understand he's their public enemy number one.

I guess the next time Wisconsin gets a big snow storm, ice storm, tornado, or whatever, I should expect Tammy Baldwin to shoo her @ss back to Wisconsin and get right on it, maybe drive a plow truck or endloader. Is this the new standard we can hold liberal senators from the left accountable to? Get your butt back to your state because a state level situation is being handled by state and local officials but,....the Ted Cruz rule now applies?

I won't hold my breath.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You’re correct Morgs, he’s public enemy #1 for now. But I’ll never understand how he could let DJT disparage his family, wife, and father and not retaliate even harder. Tells me a lot; gutless. And you don’t need to worry about Wisconsin, those folks take care of themselves.
    I hate time trials.

More people should do the same.....they've just been trained by demgov not to.

they have moved on to Greg abbot now , there saying his handling of the winter storm in texas is just as bad , if not worse than what gov homo did in new york with the pandemic where he killed all those elderly folks .....unreal......

I have lots of family in Texas and they fully support Cruz AND Abbott. I'm sure Desantis will be next on the democrat hit parade.

So when a storm blows thru a region and causes much damage, one should go out with their chain saw, cut down their own power poles to their house, cut trees down own their autos and roof, and turn off their water. Don't stop there, throw out all of the food and clothes in the house and sleep in a tent in the front yard to makes things look equal thru social media and social justice.

I have lots of family in Texas and they fully support Cruz AND Abbott. I'm sure Desantis will be next on the democrat hit parade.
    They can't impeach everyone they don't like......feking spiteful idiots.

Its amazing how one governor in 2 election cycles completely revamped Fla's election system. All votes were counted and verified by midnight and posted. Yet some Democratic states with far less voters took several weeks. Can you say crooked and inefficient?

The media wont mess with Desantis, hes more of a bulldog than Trump was. He daily beats down liberal reporters with their own bias.

No doubt he will be president one day, 2024 0r 2028!

It's all just polictical hit pieces. Just thrown anything they can against the wall and see if any of their terds might stick. Just garbage fake news fodder!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!