Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Marcus Smith supposedly runs the business now but he also said he had a degree from UNC but magically UNC has no record of him completing a degree there.

UNC has a history of fake degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    UNC has a history of fake degrees.
    Marcus couldn’t even manage to take advantage of that 😜

TerryM

With the new date at 411 being in May- presently WOO is off that weekend. Could be some WOO guys show up for the Lucas show ??

What if none of the Lucas drivers are invited???

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    What if none of the Lucas drivers are invited???
    Then none of them will go to Bristol to race.

I was thinking the same thing- but I believe it would be a “big black eye” for WOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Marcus Smith supposedly runs the business now but he also said he had a degree from UNC but magically UNC has no record of him completing a degree there.
    He was on Jr’s podcast, he comes off like he does care about racing and new ideas.

How do you know he didn’t get a degree?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So let's argue over why it happened. Can't we just be happy it happened? Personally, I think it was a deal where I'll do this for you, just remember it down the road. And we'll all win.

This might be the first step in the two national series going back to staying off each other’s biggest dates.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It sucks woo scheduled 30 grand at davenport on top of Lucas weekend at port royal too.

^^^yep, there was higher powers that settled this deal for bristol because woo put the anchor to teams that had port royal penciled in. We don't need 2 national touring slm series. 1 touring series, 2 day shows on Friday, Saturday. Pay a strong purse, get a good tv deal. I think the sport would grow tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    ^^^yep, there was higher powers that settled this deal for bristol because woo put the anchor to teams that had port royal penciled in. We don't need 2 national touring slm series. 1 touring series, 2 day shows on Friday, Saturday. Pay a strong purse, get a good tv deal. I think the sport would grow tremendously.
    1 touring series would hurt drivers wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    1 national series would result in NASCAR garbage where the 20 or whatever touring drivers being guaranteed spots and the local/regional/outlaw drivers would be left with 4 spots total.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It is impossible for WoO and Lucas to put together a schedule without some conflicts. Overall they work together pretty well. And yes. Be thankful we have 2 touring series along with the Southern Nats, Summer Nats, Mars and others. Without them, guys would have nowhere to race for the money needed to fund these teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    It sucks woo scheduled 30 grand at davenport on top of Lucas weekend at port royal too.
    I have no problem with that. Those tracks are no where near each other and it gives more drivers an opportunity to earn some good money.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It is impossible for WoO and Lucas to put together a schedule without some conflicts. Overall they work together pretty well. And yes. Be thankful we have 2 touring series along with the Southern Nats, Summer Nats, Mars and others. Without them, guys would have nowhere to race for the money needed to fund these teams.
    Totally agree with this assessment.