Interesting piece, who knows....I would guess NASCAR will distance themselves, good thing they no longer have the CV products sticker on every car....

Wild story. I thought Brian was a squared away person. I guess the little brain was speaking for 5he big brain. Sex always wins.

Innocent until proven guilty guys !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty guys !
    True. I will give you that but I would not be rolling anywhere near that crowd for no amount of money or beaver pie.

I am kind of sorry I even looked at the video. I was interested to find out the why, after about a minute of watching it, I decided I was not interested any further/

I remember back when he was racing I seen some story about him how he always wanted to be part of the New York way of life and scene. While many drivers settled around the Charlotte area, mainly Lake Norman and the area near the shops, or a few went to Florida for privacy and tax laws, Brian wanted to be part of New York.

Guess he got what he was after.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

There was a documenatry a few months ago, on a cable channel, detailing the actions of Epstein and his girlfriend. It also mentioned Brians wife as well. She was one of the original recruiters but somehow avoided conviction!

Wild story