Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I believe Blue Ridge got upset because of the FUEL series race this weekend (against the Blue Ridge at 311)....Shame the series can't figure out that there are not enough cars to continue to fight each other, only hurts the racers...And I do not know which series is in the 'wrong' on this occasion...

311 is a bad a ss race track.....used to love driving up there to see a race.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    311 is a bad a ss race track.....used to love driving up there to see a race.
    Yea this is my local track to. To bad fulp ran all the nat & reg series off.

I miss running 311, haven't been in probably 7 years or so. Used to be one of my favorites, right behind Wythe.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Yea this is my local track to. To bad fulp ran all the nat & reg series off.
    It's about 4 hr one way for us.....but still used to love going, didn't miss too many of their big races for a good stretch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

311 is my local track as well, but pretty much gave up on it. I do plan to try it again tomorrow for the Blue ridge outlaws, plus $3000 to win 602 and 604 races, with heats. Should be fun if track operators don't ruin it.

What is rough is pulling an additional 3.5 hours past it to race for the same money because your a) not sure it will happen b) rules are different....