Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Larson might be a NASCAR star one day. Bell never will be.
    Troll alert!!!

Question for you, flyboy.

If not for both Larson and Bell a well known pizza delivery driver could very well have at least 2, maybe 3, NASCAR Truck Series victories and he possibly could have gotten a legitimate shot at a full time ride that might have led to even bigger things. Surprise! The pizza deliver driver just couldn't find a way to beat either one. Do you know who that pizza deliver driver is, flyboy? LOLOL!!

Flyboy, I'll through in a hint- he hails from Oakwood, Ill., also drove for a popular NC team at one time....CIRF- looked like he needed some help, went from answering in seconds to crickets...

Poof is in the numbers. We will see if he is or not. Most never become superstars. At this time I just don’t see it. At the short tracks and mile and a half’s we have potential to see Larson shine. Bell not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Flyboy, I'll through in a hint- he hails from Oakwood, Ill., also drove for a popular NC team at one time....CIRF- looked like he needed some help, went from answering in seconds to crickets...
    I figured that's how it would go, Evel. I really needed a momentary escape from wrestling with tax information and thought a little trollin' would break the monotony!

You appear to have missed the crux of the question, flyboy. Reread post #21, then check out Evel's hint contained in post #22 and you might get it figured out.