Thread: World 100 week

MASTERSBILT5 Guest

Default World 100 week

IF the Covid-19 pandemic is over...Is there an all week schedule set yet for the World 100..Need to put in for vacation..I think Sept 9,10,11 is the normal dates..wondering about Sept 5,6,7,8 ? Anything scheduled for those dates ??

I think it’s expected that it’s going to be a 2 day show for each “World”. It’s anyone’s guess at this point but I’m pretty sure each Kings Royal this year is 2 days. I’m sure it could change.

I think if you schedule the whole week (Monday is a holiday already), you'll be fine. Nothing will be scheduled the weekend before besides the Sunday race they sometimes run.

MASTERSBILT5 Guest

So there is going to be 2 World 100's ? I knew there were 2 Kings Royals..are they on different weekends or 2 2 day shows back to back..I work in the Power Industry so Labor Day this year is a scheduled work day.

Eldora hasn’t released any information on their website regarding the Dream or World. The usual dates are assumed but nothing has been announced. Myself like many others -have our fingers crossed for June and September!

From Eldora's website (posted weeks ago)-

As a rule of thumb, the Dirt Late Model Dream has historically been run the second weekend after Memorial Day and the World 100 has historically been run the first weekend after Labor Day.

You have to remember that changing scheduling of either these events would be a logistical nightmare and frankly, impossible. It's also safe to assume if the events do run, they will be run like the King's Royal, which is two events over four days. I'm still curious how they plan to work that out with camping, but we'll know when they release that info.