Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Liz Cheney.....YUCK!

Liz Cheney, congress person of Wyoming, not to be confused with former VP (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Cheney's other daughter homosexual Mary, is just as bazar as the whole family. If you wonder what's wrong with the Republican party, look no further than Liz Cheney. The nerve of this US congress women person or whatever the he!! she wants to be called, is a disgrace to the GOP. Bashing President Trump is getting old and Liz Cheney needs to direct her hate on Joe Biden.

Least she has courage enough to not be a lemming.
    I hate time trials.

She's only a lemming for all things Neo-Con. I liked her father but it is in the family DNA to be a Neo-Con.

Like him or not, but Trump didn't start any new wars or misadventures abroad. He tried to bring the troops home and get us out of many of the places the Neo-Cons keep telling us we have to be. She calls that isolationism, he called it America First.

She's helping to sell the gaslighting ruse regarding Trump supporters and all this white supremacist nonsense. She's playing her role for a reason.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Trump did keep us out of further foreign wars and conflicts, agreed.
    I hate time trials.

She and the rest are scared to death!

Even Rino Romney stated today that Trump will be the Republican candidate in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    It seems fake/contrived to me with her......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    She and the rest are scared to death!

Even Rino Romney stated today that Trump will be the Republican candidate in 2024!
    They will hear that jaws theme in their heads for the next 4 years, lol......idiots.

So you seem to be defending her??? She is not a conservative either.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

More of a conservative than DJT Buford. Heck Trump was pro abortion, until he thought it would help his chances to get elected.
    I hate time trials.

More of a conservative than DJT Buford. Heck Trump was pro abortion, until he thought it would help his chances to get elected.
    No he was a Democrat until he realized they went to hell. Don't matter what a Democrat believes in, the fix is in for them. The extra ballots are always within shouting range...

TDS is alive and well, i see!

RINO folks believe in nothing except promoting themselves to more wealth. More money for themselves is all they are concerned with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    RINO folks believe in nothing except promoting themselves to more wealth. More money for themselves is all they are concerned with.
    And she comes from fine lineage!!!

Looks like to me only the women of the republicans party know right from wrong and are willing to speak up the conman. The men of the republicans party are just showing their weakness. The conman tried as a last ditch effort to stay in power by trying to over throw the government on 1-6-21. What's really sad is you gullible fools are still supporting him. With Trump still the mob boss of the republican party ensures more victories for the democrat party in the future. You would think the republican party would find a better person that represent the republican party and could win elections. Sine the conman been in office the republican party has lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. The democrat party would like to thank the conman for helping them win. Thanks Don the con for helping making the democrat successful during the 2020 election.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12 - Our Government and ALL of it surroundings, as we knew it, what it once was, is now crumbling by the hour --- by the minute. As mcarter815 and I have discussed in the last year, short of an outright bloodshed mass civil war, I see no possible way out of the path we are going.

Hope you're wrong lurker, I still somehow have faith that the masses collective desire for freedom far outweighs the minority's desire to control and manipulate, and those silent majority folks living in the burbs, the woods and the cities these days aren't Ill prepared. .....on the bloodshed side it could go either way.

I still think the chance exists to get the balance we all need as Americans without hating ,hurting and killing each other.......we need true leadership to get there, the last quarter century hasn't had many highlights, but I'm still saying there's a chance( insert Jim Carey voice here)

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Looks like to me only the women of the republicans party know right from wrong and are willing to speak up the conman. The men of the republicans party are just showing their weakness. The conman tried as a last ditch effort to stay in power by trying to over throw the government on 1-6-21. What's really sad is you gullible fools are still supporting him. With Trump still the mob boss of the republican party ensures more victories for the democrat party in the future. You would think the republican party would find a better person that represent the republican party and could win elections. Sine the conman been in office the republican party has lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. The democrat party would like to thank the conman for helping them win. Thanks Don the con for helping making the democrat successful during the 2020 election.
    It's ironic that Don seems to have done the exact same thing in 2020 that Hillary did to her party in 2016 then.......now that you mention it.

Except Don won't be falling down any flights of steps into irrelevance.........

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Trump is not a conman. Once again total utter nonsense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hope you're wrong lurker, I still somehow have faith that the masses collective desire for freedom far outweighs the minority's desire to control and manipulate, and those silent majority folks living in the burbs, the woods and the cities these days aren't Ill prepared. .....on the bloodshed side it could go either way.

I still think the chance exists to get the balance we all need as Americans without hating ,hurting and killing each other.......we need true leadership to get there, the last quarter century hasn't had many highlights, but I'm still saying there's a chance( insert Jim Carey voice here)
    BBQ, I join you in hopes that lurker (and myself) is wrong but all signs indicate otherwise. When those who merely want basic freedoms to live their lives, raise their families in peace and be generally left alone are burdened with fiscal and cultural policies that are forced upon them and their children by urban inbreds and those who they put in positions of power then the $hit is going to inevitably hit the proverbial fan. Ordinary God Fearing people like you and I will only take so much, BBQ. I hope the breaking point is never found but all evidence appears to be to the contrary.