Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hope you're wrong lurker, I still somehow have faith that the masses collective desire for freedom far outweighs the minority's desire to control and manipulate, and those silent majority folks living in the burbs, the woods and the cities these days aren't Ill prepared. .....on the bloodshed side it could go either way.

    I still think the chance exists to get the balance we all need as Americans without hating ,hurting and killing each other.......we need true leadership to get there, the last quarter century hasn't had many highlights, but I'm still saying there's a chance( insert Jim Carey voice here)
    Limited bloodshed needed.........catch the liberals, like ss and mcnugget, in the womens bathroom and lock the door!

    They will be busy trying to decide to either squat or stand to take a pi$$!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Limited bloodshed needed.........catch the liberals, like ss and mcnugget, in the womens bathroom and lock the door!

    They will be busy trying to decide to either squat or stand to take a pi$$!
    Man you just don't know ss12. You will never catch him in a girls, women bathroom EVER.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hope you're wrong lurker, I still somehow have faith that the masses collective desire for freedom far outweighs the minority's desire to control and manipulate, and those silent majority folks living in the burbs, the woods and the cities these days aren't Ill prepared. .....on the bloodshed side it could go either way.

    I still think the chance exists to get the balance we all need as Americans without hating ,hurting and killing each other.......we need true leadership to get there, the last quarter century hasn't had many highlights, but I'm still saying there's a chance( insert Jim Carey voice here)
    BBQ there is always that chance but, when you have people like zero and the wackos of the left the chances start to dwindle. Zero is nothing more than Barney Fife and probably would shoot himself so, I wouldn't worry about him to much.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,479

    Default

    This is marxist mcmanbun and his mcsweety planning their day! LOLOL!



  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Zero is nothing more than Barney Fife and probably would shoot himself so, I wouldn't worry about him to much.
    Hey Kid, ol' ZERO may not have his militia skill down pat but he definitely has his Bible thumping down to a science. But whatever you do don't tell him the truth as to how many races bloomy won driving anything but a DLM. He gets really mad, pouts, sets facing the wall and won't talk to ya'!!! LOLOLOL!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    13,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ there is always that chance but, when you have people like zero and the wackos of the left the chances start to dwindle. Zero is nothing more than Barney Fife and probably would shoot himself so, I wouldn't worry about him to much.
    And this is one of the largest problems right here.......people can't get by their own agenda and are too busy labeling to actually listen too and pay attention to what others are saying.

    Maybe I'm wrong , but I don't find zeros post anywhere near far left whacko status.....but I don't try to label everything either.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey Kid, ol' ZERO may not have his militia skill down pat but he definitely has his Bible thumping down to a science. But whatever you do don't tell him the truth as to how many races bloomy won driving anything but a DLM. He gets really mad, pouts, sets facing the wall and won't talk to ya'!!! LOLOLOL!
    lmao!!! and he's disrespectful to others. It's to bad he doesn't actually put his bible thumping to use. He gets on the Dems for abortion and rightly so, but, yet won't wear a mask even though some of his family members were sick. Who knows if he infected someone with the virus and maybe they died or got sick but, He had to go to work and ---- everyone else.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And this is one of the largest problems right here.......people can't get by their own agenda and are too busy labeling to actually listen too and pay attention to what others are saying.

    Maybe I'm wrong , but I don't find zeros post anywhere near far left whacko status.....but I don't try to label everything either.
    Sorry I wasn't saying he was a far left wacko. I'm saying they're wackos and the left and then you have people like Zero who is a wacko on the right. He wants to lock people in a restroom and have some bloodshed. I'm guessing meaning he wants to shoot them.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry I wasn't saying he was a far left wacko. I'm saying they're wackos and the left and then you have people like Zero who is a wacko on the right. He wants to lock people in a restroom and have some bloodshed. I'm guessing meaning he wants to shoot them.
    So im a whacko cuz i called you out.......bhahahaha!

    Thats so stupid its funny!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So im a whacko cuz i called you out.......bhahahaha!

    Thats so stupid its funny!
    Where did you call me out? Use whatever excuse you want.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    lmao!!! and he's disrespectful to others. It's to bad he doesn't actually put his bible thumping to use. He gets on the Dems for abortion and rightly so, but, yet won't wear a mask even though some of his family members were sick. Who knows if he infected someone with the virus and maybe they died or got sick but, He had to go to work and ---- everyone else.
    where in the bible does it say to wear a mask??? there is no way you can compare to two using the bible , unreal ......

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    There is still no proof that MOST masks being used do ANY significant good. But put your mask on and show society how proper and compliant you are!!!

    Just how long is this going to continue??? It's mainly up to you the people..... Stand up or keep going BAAAAAAA!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Where did you call me out? Use whatever excuse you want.
    Oh paleeze!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.