Default Pee-low-ski's Agenda

Well, I don't know how well the Migration (I'm using the Dems PC correct word) bill is doing but. The House is to take up the Equal Rights bill tomorrow. Then in the very near future, maybe next week, the Federalizing of Elections is to be introduced, taking elections away from the States. All of these bills will destroy America at it's roots, family, faith and freedom. We are seeing Marxist, the unmoral left, the LBGQI+, UOMe, and the rest of the slime in this country getting their ways. The Pandora's box is now being opened real wide and no way to close it. The Federal Government will be the Big Brother in the near future looking over your shoulder that you hate and despise. Orwell's book was it, 1984?

Nancy go home.
    I hate time trials.

There is no way that her district will ever vote her out....... I heard today on AFR that the courts in California gave 3 homosexual males (a trio sexual relationship) the rights over 2 babies, taken away from their mother, giving each of them father rights. This Equal Rights is going to destroy the family makeup like you have never seen. There will be no age limits nor genders nor relationships opening up children for sexual acts, being no crime. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    There is no way that her district will ever vote her out....... I heard today on AFR that the courts in California gave 3 homosexual males (a trio sexual relationship) the rights over 2 babies, taken away from their mother, giving each of them father rights. This Equal Rights is going to destroy the family makeup like you have never seen. There will be no age limits nor genders nor relationships opening up children for sexual acts, being no crime. Crazy.
    Its called secularism. Once you start denying the existence of God, there's nothing they wont do!

Perhaps they should study the history of Sodom and Gommorah!

She'll croak one day, we all will......hope the country can survive her until then.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Since the Equal Rights bill passed in the House yesterday, just hope it does not pass the Senate. The wicked V.P. Devi(l) Harris maybe the one who votes it into law if it is a split down party lines.

Harris will vote in anything that is evil and bad for the country...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The People’s House must and will be safe, so that we can honor our responsibility to do the People’s work,” Pelosi added.

That evil bich has never done the people's work. At least not the American citizen type people!!!

When I read that I felt like shooting my computer. lol
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!