Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Mr Potato head

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,616

    Default Mr Potato head

    Well the morons strike again. MR. Potato head is now gender neutral. This country has completely lost its mind and the Dem party is largely responsible. However, I contend this. Biden IS Mr Potato head and they can gender neutral all the want. The left is turning our young people into complete morons and I dare anyone to challenge this statement. HAR HAR

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Thatís ridiculous.
    Some arenít happy unless theyíre mad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well the morons strike again. MR. Potato head is now gender neutral. This country has completely lost its mind and the Dem party is largely responsible. However, I contend this. Biden IS Mr Potato head and they can gender neutral all the want. The left is turning our young people into complete morons and I dare anyone to challenge this statement. HAR HAR
    Mr. Potato Head can officially be classified as an "IT"!!!!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    I think maybe there should be a Gender Reveal party in honor of Potato head. I am sure this WH will look into it. Is there a transgender Potato head forth coming? WE will see!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Mr Potato head? Thatís pretty good. I still like Plugs better.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Somebody needs to find his plug and pull it!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    13,895

    Default

    Kamala will......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #8

    Default

    Mrs. Potato head should just go back to college and get a doctors degree in some useless and meaningless field of liberal arts and then they can be collectively known as Mr and Mrs. Doctor Jill potato head.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    A lot of stupid m f ers in the United States now

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    305

    Default

    ^^^^^^^ Agreed, but put in gentler words, just so we don't upset the XXXXXXXXXX, opps, not allowed to say it....... Dr. Seuss is now racist. The Cat in the Hat is someone who is in black face.......I wonder what they will think of next?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Maybe "white" vehicles on the road will have to be repainted a different color?????


    SICK!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    BIDENíS AMERICA: Covid-Positive Illegal Immigrants Are Being Transferred By BUS Into The States.

    I mean really?????

    Welcome Covington Kentucky!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    Dems are building a house of straw. I am sure we all know what the result is.

    They are also completely destroying the middle class, and minorities are also going to suffer.
    All potato head has done so far is undo all the good Trump programs. That and take a lap
    for giving trillions of dollars away. Stupid is as stupid does, and you don't get any dumber than
    voting for liberals.

    So far the only other thing that liberals seem to accomplish is calling everyone that disagrees with them racist. Yep, that is real brilliant. LOLOLOL

    Liberals do not like Potato head or Dr Seuss because those two are smarter than they are.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dems are building a house of straw. I am sure we all know what the result is.

    They are also completely destroying the middle class, and minorities are also going to suffer.
    All potato head has done so far is undo all the good Trump programs. That and take a lap
    for giving trillions of dollars away. Stupid is as stupid does, and you don't get any dumber than
    voting for liberals.

    So far the only other thing that liberals seem to accomplish is calling everyone that disagrees with them racist. Yep, that is real brilliant. LOLOLOL

    Liberals do not like Potato head or Dr Seuss because those two are smarter than they are.
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and

    2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    I hope so!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,116

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!
    If'n they don't cheat it on up again. Anybody in their right mind and even some out of their mind knows that the election was won fairly and squarely by Mr. Trump. Too bad we couldn't have gotten a proper investigation into the whole matter.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    The evidence is still waiting on an investigation. Meanwhile The Supreme Cowards Of The United States SCOTUS, continue to cluck away. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe "white" vehicles on the road will have to be repainted a different color?????


    SICK!!!!
    they will just have to ď identify ď as a different color ! Or wonít that be good enough?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and

    2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!
    I've been saying it for years. The Repubs get power and they go overboard and then the people want the Dems in and then the Dems get in and go overboard and well the people want the Repubs back in and the cycle just continues.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.