Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Potato head

Default Mr Potato head

Well the morons strike again. MR. Potato head is now gender neutral. This country has completely lost its mind and the Dem party is largely responsible. However, I contend this. Biden IS Mr Potato head and they can gender neutral all the want. The left is turning our young people into complete morons and I dare anyone to challenge this statement. HAR HAR

That’s ridiculous.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Well the morons strike again. MR. Potato head is now gender neutral. This country has completely lost its mind and the Dem party is largely responsible. However, I contend this. Biden IS Mr Potato head and they can gender neutral all the want. The left is turning our young people into complete morons and I dare anyone to challenge this statement. HAR HAR
    Mr. Potato Head can officially be classified as an "IT"!!!!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think maybe there should be a Gender Reveal party in honor of Potato head. I am sure this WH will look into it. Is there a transgender Potato head forth coming? WE will see!!!

Mr Potato head? That’s pretty good. I still like Plugs better.

Somebody needs to find his plug and pull it!!!! hehe

Kamala will......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Mrs. Potato head should just go back to college and get a doctors degree in some useless and meaningless field of liberal arts and then they can be collectively known as Mr and Mrs. Doctor Jill potato head.

A lot of stupid m f ers in the United States now

^^^^^^^ Agreed, but put in gentler words, just so we don't upset the XXXXXXXXXX, opps, not allowed to say it....... Dr. Seuss is now racist. The Cat in the Hat is someone who is in black face.......I wonder what they will think of next?

Maybe "white" vehicles on the road will have to be repainted a different color?????

SICK!!!!

BIDEN’S AMERICA: Covid-Positive Illegal Immigrants Are Being Transferred By BUS Into The States.

I mean really?????

Welcome Covington Kentucky!!!!!

Dems are building a house of straw. I am sure we all know what the result is.

They are also completely destroying the middle class, and minorities are also going to suffer.
    All potato head has done so far is undo all the good Trump programs. That and take a lap
    for giving trillions of dollars away. Stupid is as stupid does, and you don't get any dumber than
    voting for liberals.

So far the only other thing that liberals seem to accomplish is calling everyone that disagrees with them racist. Yep, that is real brilliant. LOLOLOL

Liberals do not like Potato head or Dr Seuss because those two are smarter than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dems are building a house of straw. I am sure we all know what the result is.

They are also completely destroying the middle class, and minorities are also going to suffer.
    All potato head has done so far is undo all the good Trump programs. That and take a lap
    for giving trillions of dollars away. Stupid is as stupid does, and you don't get any dumber than
    voting for liberals.

So far the only other thing that liberals seem to accomplish is calling everyone that disagrees with them racist. Yep, that is real brilliant. LOLOLOL

Liberals do not like Potato head or Dr Seuss because those two are smarter than they are.
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and

2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!

I hope so!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!
    If'n they don't cheat it on up again. Anybody in their right mind and even some out of their mind knows that the election was won fairly and squarely by Mr. Trump. Too bad we couldn't have gotten a proper investigation into the whole matter.

The evidence is still waiting on an investigation. Meanwhile The Supreme Cowards Of The United States SCOTUS, continue to cluck away. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe "white" vehicles on the road will have to be repainted a different color?????

SICK!!!!
    they will just have to “ identify “ as a different color ! Or won’t that be good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    1. They are proving how great a president Trump was, and

2. They are handing the 2022/2024 elections back to us.......if we dont screw it up!
    I've been saying it for years. The Repubs get power and they go overboard and then the people want the Dems in and then the Dems get in and go overboard and well the people want the Repubs back in and the cycle just continues.