Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    On the radio, it stated that the lesbian fad has changed over to transgenderism. It stated that now 16% of young girls now declare that they are transgender. This fad is destroying lives.
    Are you talking about this report? If so, it's less than 15%.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329708/...-estimate.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    do you think minors should be able to make a life changing decision like this ?
    I haven't done the research to have an opinion on minors having a sex change. Transgender people shouldn't face discrimination or the violence that they commonly experience, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    -----------
    I’d say you are in the minority.

I don't care if I am or if I am not. I hope I am in the majority because it's better if everyone is accepting of everyone else
    In a utopian world, that’s great, but we don’t live in a utopian world. We live in a world where everything and everyone is judged to the nth degree of --- criticism, like it or not. That is said while fully understanding what you are saying, and in most aspects, agreeing with you on the foundations or principles in most cases that don‘t harm another.

As this topic all goes hand-in-hand IMHO. Legal or otherwise, my explanation is: Where all of this goes south is when and where it pertains weird sexual act preferences as it pertains to minors, sex trafficking of minors, and such. Pedophilia is not a sexuality. Neopronouns are outrageous. Straight, gay, trans, or whatever --- sex with minors has been addressed a few times in other posting so I’ll stop with that. It’s a rabbit hole.

Agreeable?

Why are you bringing pedophilia into this? That has nothing to do with transgenders.

From a moralistic standpoint, I see it going hand-in-hand. That is my opinion, right or wrong.

I haven't done the research to have an opinion on minors having a sex change. Transgender people shouldn't face discrimination or the violence that they commonly experience, though.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR COMMONLY REMARK ? JUST Asking ! how common is the so called violence ? is it physical ? or just so called hate speech ?

"I haven't done the research to have an opinion", was posted. Can one have an opinion or must one do research on common moral standards?......... Opps, my bad, Godless beings have no morals, opps, my bad, I can't stand those two words, my bad, opps, that is hate and racist, opps, my bad again, opps, I'm not allowed to say I'm sorry, that would be racist and putting down my race, opps, my bad again, my is bad again, opps, I've been drinking to much woke (white coke-a-cola).

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    From a moralistic standpoint, I see it going hand-in-hand. That is my opinion, right or wrong.
    How are transgenders and pedophilia connected? Do you also bring up pedophilia in murder conversations? Why do you care if an adult wants to change their sex? Their body, their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    "I haven't done the research to have an opinion", was posted. Can one have an opinion or must one do research on common moral standards?......... Opps, my bad, Godless beings have no morals, opps, my bad, I can't stand those two words, my bad, opps, that is hate and racist, opps, my bad again, opps, I'm not allowed to say I'm sorry, that would be racist and putting down my race, opps, my bad again, my is bad again, opps, I've been drinking to much woke (white coke-a-cola).
    You think black people are connected to the devil. I'm not going to take your word for what is and isn't moral.

How are transgenders and pedophilia connected? Do you also bring up pedophilia in murder conversations? Why do you care if an adult wants to change their sex? Their body, their choice.
    It’s all about the moral degradation of AMERICA ! And you are a HUGE part of it !

"You think black people are connected to the devil" was posted. All the time I spent with you teaching you about religions and you just don't want to get it. In case, you forgot, the Koran states 'the black face is that of Satan'. What that means, one who blackens their face to the Glory to God (one who wants to do wrong) has their face blacken out by God (Goodness). When Cain killed Able, Cain's face was blackened out, even to a point that it could be called a 'Mark of the Beast'. Now, African's Voodoo is not a Godly religion, it is a Satanic religion or a Demonic religion of the Earth, for there is no Glory on Earth, death, because it does not follow a God of Goodness like most religions do. It is dark and evil. Now, since you are all about science, I'll go that way. European Neanderthals are nothing like an African Ape Man, major difference in DNA. Is that racist? No, it shows the difference. Now do you understand why African culture is not of goodness nor Godly?

You missunderstand the science. We are homo sapiens, which originated in Africa. There is evidence of interbreeding between homo sapiens and neanderthals but if you take a DNA survey, like 23 and Me or the like, you will find that you have some African DNA.

You missunderstand the science. We are homo sapiens, which originated in Africa. There is evidence of interbreeding between homo sapiens and neanderthals but if you take a DNA survey, like 23 and Me or the like, you will find that you have some African DNA.
    That is merely an opionion. Nobody knows the true origins...

Liberal education is full of distortions and lies.

MC don't you think this woman/man is messing with the morality of the nation...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-27-2021 at 07:10 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    That is merely an opionion. Nobody knows the true origins...

Liberal education is full of distortions and lies.

MC don't you think this woman/man is messing with the morality of the nation...
    I don't see a moral issue with someone having a sex change or identifying as a different gender. It's none of our business. It is immoral to force someone to make that change, but that isn't happening.

I don't see a moral issue with someone having a sex change or identifying as a different gender. It's none of our business. It is immoral to force someone to make that change, but that isn't happening.
    There again YOU are a part of the moral degradation of AMERICA !

" We are homo sapiens, which originated in Africa. There is evidence of interbreeding between homo sapiens and Neanderthals- you will find that you have some African DNA" was posted.......A mouse and a human has 90% of the same DNA (were talking about structure), an ape and a human is 97%, but we don't look like a mouse and only some Africans has serious ape features (cross breeding with apes in known before the 48-49 or was it 38-39 split, I forgot), and Africans don't have Neanderthal features and vise versa (African vs. European). Staying only on science, yes, it is true that we all have some of the same DNA, all complex life forms does which we are made, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and a couple of minerals. It is the RNA (I think I'm wording it correctly) telling the DNA on what to do, billions of combinations, that is the difference, it's the structure makeup that you look at. The problem is that we don't have the evidence in human remains to determine the true history where man began. The one link to an one African female Ape is claimed, so go back that many generations, and there would be thousands of great grand parents. It's the chicken and the egg question now. Migrating from where? Europe, Africa and Asia were one land mass, so where is this female ape remains? Not yet found. It is a DNA calculation by some scientist, because it is one link out of millions, everything is related by some means. So all of this can not be proven yet due to the lack of evidence. Again, everyone is 90% like a mouse, do we look like a mouse? But if you select the DNA readings, one can make any relationship look a certain way. A black and a white person is up to 80% different, it is the way you want to read it for an agenda, that is the true key, your agenda and the way you want to read it, for everything is related to some degree in structure..........Key note to add of interest: We all had a tail in our early development when a baby in early weeks, but it was gotten rid of leaving our tail bone sticking out. I think that is really cool.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 02-28-2021 at 09:59 AM.

You think black people are connected to the devil. I'm not going to take your word for what is and isn't moral.
    Define the word, moral, and its origin!

It's none of my business what someone does but, God created Man and Women and I will let him judge those who change their sex. Morals, neither party has morals anymore. They both have sold out in the name of money and power.

Have done research to make a statement like “ forcing someone to make that change “ ? Or are you just blabbing to hear yourself blab ?

NorthAlabama, you are pushing eugenics, which was debunked almost a hundred years ago and led to the murder of six million Jews and the genocide of Native Americans. There is very little difference between white, black, Asian, etc.