Default Bristol Dirt Nationals Pit Pass Question

I cant get the people putting on this race to respond.

Can you buy pit passes the day of (Fri and Saturday) and there not be any limitations? I was concerned they might only sell x-number of pit passes.

When I try to buy grand stand seats, at first it shows there are some available but when you select actual seats it says they are all sold out.
    Last edited by ModJr3; 02-27-2021 at 09:27 PM.

According to the link I provided you can buy a pit pass for Friday/Saturday for $50 per day. I have no idea if they will limit the sales. That is an important piece of information to have before making the drive. If I had to guess I would say they will not limit pit pass sales.

https://racexr.com/events/bristoldirt/

Are the pits only in the infield? Are pit passes only for the pits? I know some tracks you can add pit passes to reserved seats. Some you are stuck in the pit area for the whole race.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by AHydro23 View Post
    Are the pits only in the infield? Are pit passes only for the pits? I know some tracks you can add pit passes to reserved seats. Some you are stuck in the pit area for the whole race.
    Bristol doesn't have a tunnel, so I would guess that you would have to stay in the pits once the races start

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Bristol doesn't have a tunnel, so I would guess that you would have to stay in the pits once the races start
    Bristol does have 2 pedestrian tunnels ... one in turn 3 near vehicle crossover gate and one over near turn 4.
    Last edited by kd1; 02-28-2021 at 12:16 AM.

i thought that there was going to be a section of the grandstands in the turn 3 area that was designated for pit pass holders?
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Sold out ? Well that's interesting, how many fans did they allow ?

Quote Originally Posted by FlatTire View Post
    I cant get the people putting on this race to respond.

Can you buy pit passes the day of (Fri and Saturday) and there not be any limitations? I was concerned they might only sell x-number of pit passes.

When I try to buy grand stand seats, at first it shows there are some available but when you select actual seats it says they are all sold out.
    Were you trying to buy weekend passes? Those were only sold in a limited amount of pairs of seats and they are sold out. You can still buy individual Friday and Saturday tickets though. Based on my estimation it looks like they're selling around 14,000 tickets or so on the spectator side.

Gear_Head
    Thanks for the 14,000 info- I was curious to that number. We bought our tickets w to both the March and April races when they first went on sale.
    What is strange: All spectator seating for March is on side B (back-straightaway) and all seating for the April WOO is on side A - front straightaway!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Gear_Head
    Thanks for the 14,000 info- I was curious to that number. We bought our tickets w to both the March and April races when they first went on sale.
    What is strange: All spectator seating for March is on side B (back-straightaway) and all seating for the April WOO is on side A - front straightaway!
    That's only because of the larger amount of pit space that's required for the Dirt Nationals. They will have to pit behind the traditional frontstretch for that event.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    i thought that there was going to be a section of the grandstands in the turn 3 area that was designated for pit pass holders?
    That is correct. The pits will have a section in the grandstands to sit

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    That's only because of the larger amount of pit space that's required for the Dirt Nationals. They will have to pit behind the traditional frontstretch for that event.
    Front stretch for the March race will be on the normal back stretch. That is why spectator tickets are on the "normal" backstretch.

Quote Originally Posted by PushinDad View Post
    Front stretch for the March race will be on the normal back stretch. That is why spectator tickets are on the "normal" backstretch.
    Yep, that's what I said. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Yep, that's what I said. Lol
    Are they putting up a flag stand on the backstretch OR will the start finish line still be on the front OR do you not know at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Are they putting up a flag stand on the backstretch OR will the start finish line still be on the front OR do you not know at this time?
    From what I gathered on FB the flagman and finish line will be on the backstretch for the Dirt Nationals only.

Quote Originally Posted by kd1 View Post
    Bristol does have 2 pedestrian tunnels ... one in turn 3 near vehicle crossover gate and one over near turn 4.
    Has it always been this way? I don't remember there being one when I was there, but that's been over 20 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Has it always been this way? I don't remember there being one when I was there, but that's been over 20 years ago
    Idk how long they've been there, but they are there.
    "The Wise One"