Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Are you talking about the Mexican children that Trump took away from their parents? Just another reason he is no longer president.
    no , i am talking about the mexican parents that abandoned there children and dumped them on us with hopes of averting the legal process required to enter this country , which accelerated under the obama administration when HE built the cages ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    look this uglyness right herrah , that kind things wrong with the world of broke f down humanity. Yal may be nice and kind an such. But lots you just as ugly as the next........
    and here comes your gibber jabber once again , been missing you nate , I really enjoy trying to decipher your train of thought , but sometimes its above my pay grade , I guess kid and SS has a better grasp of it than me so maybe they can help splain lucy .....

Like reading a bowl of alphabet soup
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I hope that Trump is the republican candidate for the presidency. I mean heck thanks to him the republicans have lost the house, the senate and the white house. I will vote for him in the primaries just to help his chances. Trump has the most disastrous presidency in the last 40 years. He was voted out after just serving "one" term. Since the republican party and had no balls to impeached the conman the citizens of the USA impeached him themselves.

Only the gullible fools, Flying monkey care about Trump's "opinion" of Biden 1st month. If you look at Biden's approval rating compares to Trump's approval rating in the same time frame you will see Biden's approval rating is greater. Keep on supporting a conman who tried to destroy your republic on 1-6-21. History will remember the conman as being impeached twice in one term and being responsible for inciting and insurrection.
    Well now for the clean up, wipe your mouth with the Charmin!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey SS , maybe you can help ole sleepy Joe out and foster parent some of those Mexican kids getting dumped on us , if you really are that supportive of your man , then support his plan and take some in , would be the patriotic thing to do , right ??????
    Sounds like justice!!! Then deport them all!!!! heheheehe

Sen. Mitt Romney was knocked unconscious when he fell in Boston over the weekend, leaving him with “a lot of stitches” and a black eye.

My, my, how sad!!!

I went to CPAC, that was a problem,” the Republican lawmaker joked, referring to the Conservative Political Action Conference that ended Sunday, said the battered has been!!!

I hope that Trump is the republican candidate for the presidency.
    I’d much prefer --- a Trey Gowdy, Jim Jordan, or Jason Chaffetz type.

I’d much prefer --- a Trey Gowdy, Jim Jordan, or Jason Chaffetz type.

Respectfully I'd have to say --- a Hard NO, a definite maybe, and another NO. Two of those names are all show and no go. A couple windbags who bailed when they could have stayed on to help make a difference.

Right now, DeSantis looks more like a proven leader with some results. We'll have to see how it plays out for him. You know the MSM will be coming after him very hard over the next couple years.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I hope that Trump is the republican candidate for the presidency. I mean heck thanks to him the republicans have lost the house, the senate and the white house. I will vote for him in the primaries just to help his chances. Trump has the most disastrous presidency in the last 40 years. He was voted out after just serving "one" term. Since the republican party and had no balls to impeached the conman the citizens of the USA impeached him themselves.
    ss, I have a legitimate question for you. Specify as best you can exactly what was disastrous about DJT's administration?

I'll list the facts of the positives.

He opened meaningful relations with North Korea.

He defeated isis and rendered them impotent (much like our resident man-bun gamer boy! LOLOL!!).

He helped make the U.S. energy independent.

He produced the lowest minority unemployment rate in the history of that particular statistic and he oversaw the lowest overall unemployment rate since WW II.

His economic policies substantially raised medium income's for everyone but most of all for minorities.

During DJT's term minorities had the lowest poverty rate since who knows when. Maybe ever.

He slowed the influx of immigrants entering our country illegally.

He started no wars and brought as many of our service men & women home as was possible.

He brokered agreements between Israel and some of the Arab/Muslim nations that were historic.

He did away with having criminal rap artists and race bating clowns as guests in the White House.

He also hurt your feelings, and I feel bad about that. Hussein, the arrogantly over educated racist University of chitcago Law School professor and his he/she wife made me a bit nauseous and caused me to throw up just a little in my mouth but his anemic policies and presidency never hurt my feelings. LOL!!

Everyone who takes the time to read my drivel knows I don't personally like DJT and wouldn't really want to be in the same room with him, BUT, he accomplished a whole lotta' good things in just 4 years while being constantly bombarded with one hoax after another.

Now it's your turn to list all the things that DJT did that diminished the quality of your life and hurt the country. Your hurt feelings do not count! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    ss, i have a legitimate question for you. Specify as best you can exactly what was disastrous about djt's administration?

I'll list the facts of the positives.

He opened meaningful relations with north korea.

He defeated isis and rendered them impotent (much like our resident man-bun gamer boy! Lolol!!).

He helped make the u.s. Energy independent.

He produced the lowest minority unemployment rate in the history of that particular statistic and he oversaw the lowest overall unemployment rate since ww ii.

His economic policies substantially raised medium income's for everyone but most of all for minorities.

During djt's term minorities had the lowest poverty rate since who knows when. Maybe ever.

He slowed the influx of immigrants entering our country illegally.

He started no wars and brought as many of our service men & women home as was possible.

He brokered agreements between israel and some of the arab/muslim nations that were historic.

He did away with having criminal rap artists and race bating clowns as guests in the white house.

He also hurt your feelings, and i feel bad about that. Hussein, the arrogantly over educated racist university of chitcago law school professor and his he/she wife made me a bit nauseous and caused me to throw up just a little in my mouth but his anemic policies and presidency never hurt my feelings. Lol!!

Everyone who takes the time to read my drivel knows i don't personally like djt and wouldn't really want to be in the same room with him, but, he accomplished a whole lotta' good things in just 4 years while being constantly bombarded with one hoax after another.

Now it's your turn to list all the things that djt did that diminished the quality of your life and hurt the country. Your hurt feelings do not count! Lol!
    you'll bne waiting a while !

CIRF,

That's a great list. Great post. Not much to add to that but I might.

Deregulation! That was a great jump start to an economy.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem and divesting from the stupid Palestinian issue.

That Mideast peace deal you mention, the Abraham Accord, was something the last FIVE presidents couldn't get done.

Gaining closer ties to India and Vietnam. Very important in this time of China's expansionism.

Yes indeed, some very good things were done in spite of all the nonsense constantly hurled at the guy. Imagine what even a little cooperation might have brought.

For those who say this guy was such a dictator, or other evil vernacular, name one - just one - thing his administration did to further something in a dictatorial fashion. I know, there were some things he would tweet or get blowhardy about but nothing ever came of it.

Well he chose to argue over the size of his inauguration crowd (petty) and at one time suggested we put disinfectant in our bloodstream (pass the Lysol). There is that little thing about Putin owning him like an ole Jersey cow but tsk, tsk, we don’t want to sweat small things. He did a good job on the vaccine development but poor, very poor, on managing it, leading the nation, and distribution. Like a 4 year old just deny it and it will go away. If he would have handled the pandemic like a real leader he would have been re-elected, simple as that. But instead he whimpers like a small child about being dealt a tough hand, grow up ya big baby. No I don’t care for him and as concerned as I am about Biden it scares me to think of Trump serving another four years. He attempted to overthrow our democracy, if that is something you can overlook then I don’t understand why you even live here.
    I hate time trials.

So yet another need for a reminder.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-...r-drink-bleach

Politifact also debunked the drinking of disinfectant story as well.

The Mueller Report was a big expensive nothing burger. Russia, Russia, Russia collusion didn't happen. A Special Counsel investigation based on a campaign opposition creation bought and paid for by the Clinton team and fostered by the outgoing administration and ill gotten FISA warrants from corrupt and partisan FBI actors.

I'll give you this, getting into the weeds on petty bickering was below the dignity of the office at times. I personally didn't care for it either. He would have been better served by some better advisors who could have said, they know you're the president, they don't need quite as many daily reminders about it. I don't think I would have told him to hide in a basement, put a lid on pressers and go to bed with the chickens but, sometimes less is more.

Default Trey gowdy

I had some serious hope there, and I understand that some personal housecleaning issues needed addressing is the reason he bailed so unceremoniously.

Not sure of the details , just some chatter from a colleague that knows him personally.

I'm hoping he gets it figured out and resurfaces somehow.....but there are others in the wings that will do fine, I like your example from Florida.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kazz I actually thought you were smarter than believing that fake news crap, guess I was just plain wrong.

Spoon fed the libtard talking points I see !

Kazz come on really??? Trump was restoring the power to the people, You're just as duped as a couple of the other clueless [people on here, and I'm dissappointed...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    CIRF,

That's a great list. Great post. Not much to add to that but I might.

Deregulation! That was a great jump start to an economy.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem and divesting from the stupid Palestinian issue.

That Mideast peace deal you mention, the Abraham Accord, was something the last FIVE presidents couldn't get done.

Gaining closer ties to India and Vietnam. Very important in this time of China's expansionism.

Yes indeed, some very good things were done in spite of all the nonsense constantly hurled at the guy. Imagine what even a little cooperation might have brought.

For those who say this guy was such a dictator, or other evil vernacular, name one - just one - thing his administration did to further something in a dictatorial fashion. I know, there were some things he would tweet or get blowhardy about but nothing ever came of it.
    Deregulation is one I should never have forgot to include. Trumps deregulation was responsible for 3 years of his 4 year term being quite lucrative for me and some of my colleagues.

Thank you for making the list more complete. I was working on memory alone and as usual my memory was something less than thorough.

Rampant hurt feelings don't count towards a disastrous Presidency. Speculation and opinion on Putin's influence doesn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Rampant hurt feelings don't count towards a disastrous Presidency. Speculation and opinion on Putin's influence doesn't either.
    Must be working mandatory overtime !