Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ss, I have a legitimate question for you. Specify as best you can exactly what was disastrous about DJT's administration?

I'll list the facts of the positives.

He opened meaningful relations with North Korea.

He defeated isis and rendered them impotent (much like our resident man-bun gamer boy! LOLOL!!).

He helped make the U.S. energy independent.

He produced the lowest minority unemployment rate in the history of that particular statistic and he oversaw the lowest overall unemployment rate since WW II.

His economic policies substantially raised medium income's for everyone but most of all for minorities.

During DJT's term minorities had the lowest poverty rate since who knows when. Maybe ever.

He slowed the influx of immigrants entering our country illegally.

He started no wars and brought as many of our service men & women home as was possible.

He brokered agreements between Israel and some of the Arab/Muslim nations that were historic.

He did away with having criminal rap artists and race bating clowns as guests in the White House.

He also hurt your feelings, and I feel bad about that. Hussein, the arrogantly over educated racist University of chitcago Law School professor and his he/she wife made me a bit nauseous and caused me to throw up just a little in my mouth but his anemic policies and presidency never hurt my feelings. LOL!!

Everyone who takes the time to read my drivel knows I don't personally like DJT and wouldn't really want to be in the same room with him, BUT, he accomplished a whole lotta' good things in just 4 years while being constantly bombarded with one hoax after another.

Now it's your turn to list all the things that DJT did that diminished the quality of your life and hurt the country. Your hurt feelings do not count! LOL!
    For all of the good things you alleged, just remember what he did to his gullible fools on 1-6-21. He had them attack our democracy for him on lies about a legit election. When it didn't work out he left them hanging. Such a great leader. It just showed what a coward that he really is. Keep supporting him and I hope he is the republican candidate in 2024.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Sure you do........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

lurker

I’d much prefer --- a Trey Gowdy, Jim Jordan, or Jason Chaffetz type.

If the Conman is still in charge of the republican party. Your choice will be DeSantis or Hawley.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sure you do........
    Did you vote for him in 2020?

18 times....mostly by mail and a few times at the polling spots using a disguise and my deceased great great grandparents identification.

But, it just wasn't enough .......ill try harder next time.

That"trump hurt " jaws theme will just get louder and louder in your head as the next 4 years wear on.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    18 times....mostly by mail and a few times at the polling spots using a disguise and my deceased great great grandparents identification.

didn't you vote 1 time by phone ? I did !

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

The real identity of BBQ has been revealed.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/bruce-...-20201221.html
    Last edited by ss12; 03-04-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    for all of the good things you alleged, just remember what he did to his gullible fools on 1-6-21. He had them attack our democracy for him on lies about a legit election. When it didn't work out he left them hanging. Such a great leader. It just showed what a coward that he really is. Keep supporting him and i hope he is the republican candidate in 2024.
    you have always had problems with facts !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    you have always had problems with facts !

Love the way he says all those things trump did were " alleged".

Your post just confirms his aversion to factual data.

I voted for Bernie a few times and wrote in Eb from green acres a few times too just so they wouldn't catch on to the whole " chic" voter fraud escapade being committed.

They never did catch it.

I was going to go back a few more times and vote for trump just to get the upper hand , but ollies had a sale on maxi pads that day......I loaded up for you, let me know where to send this pallet.

For all of the good things you alleged, just remember what he did to his gullible fools on 1-6-21. He had them attack our democracy for him on lies about a legit election. When it didn't work out he left them hanging. Such a great leader. It just showed what a coward that he really is. Keep supporting him and I hope he is the republican candidate in 2024.
    You just choose to support the lying media and left.

You have zero evidence of Trump having anything to do with what happened in and around the capitol building. Did you actually listen to his words at all that morning and afternoon about being peaceful, probably not. When you dedicate yourself to actually believing Democrat propaganda you show that wisdom is not an option.

Yes he is a great leader, so good that the globalists and communists had to get rid of him in order to survive. They sure have you fooled.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Alleged? That's the purest form of denial on human record.

DJT didn't "have" them do anything, least of all attack anything or anyone. The crowd seemed to do this all on their own.

He may or may not be a coward, he may or may not be a candidate for President in 2024. None of that changes the facts that he had an extremely successful presidency.

I don't now, nor have I ever supported DJT as a human being. I, however, DO support his accomplishments and what he was trying to get done for the ordinary people of the country who merely want to grow up, raise their families and live their lives and be able to make a living in relative peace and freedom and be left alone. All THAT is not what joe & the ho are about.

Do you want a living wage? Thanks for killing a million jobs or more, wise man!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS , when do you think we will know how many of the 200+ that have been arrested were trump supporters or antifa or BLM,s or what ever ???? I think these statistics will shed a lot of light on that 1-6 bs , im sure there were some of those " gullible fools " you speak of amongst those arrested but there are gone be others that hated trump so much , they posed as a supporter just to hurt him , but let me ask this , for the thousands that were there to peacefully protest and never went in the building , what is different about there protest from all the so called peaceful protest the DEM,s condoned done by BLM or any other group that abides by the law ????I still say double standards are so obvious these days with the democratic party........

Double standard is what the D in democrat stands for......E is for erratic.....m for manipulators and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Alleged? That's the purest form of denial on human record.

DJT didn't "have" them do anything, least of all attack anything or anyone. The crowd seemed to do this all on their own.

He may or may not be a coward, he may or may not be a candidate for President in 2024. None of that changes the facts that he had an extremely successful presidency.

I don't now, nor have I ever supported DJT as a human being. I, however, DO support his accomplishments and what he was trying to get done for the ordinary people of the country who merely want to grow up, raise their families and live their lives and be able to make a living in relative peace and freedom and be left alone. All THAT is not what joe & the ho are about.
    And ill add......I will vote for him again just to see how much he pisses off the msm and people like SS! He obviously stays on their mind 24/7!

All the cool kids call that " rent free".......🤘

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    And ill add......I will vote for him again just to see how much he pisses off the msm and people like SS! He obviously stays on their mind 24/7!
    I really don't care who you voted for as long as you went out and voted. By going out and voting for someone to pee me off just shows what a gullible fool you really are.

The fact you actually consider yourself as that important to him to sway his presidential vote says the same about you.......talking about the gullible fool part.

And they wonder why?