Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    My girlfriend is Asian and I have Asian friends. They deal with racism in the US on a frequent basis and exposing kids to racist caricatures without teaching them why the caricatures are inappropriate doesn't help.
    So exposing them to homosexuals and transgenders does help ? Any research to back that up or are just spewing you leftist opinion once again ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So exposing them to homosexuals and transgenders does help ? Any research to back that up or are just spewing you leftist opinion once again ?
    No more harmful than exposing them to heterosexual couples.

My girlfriend is Asian and I have Asian friends. They deal with racism in the US on a frequent basis and exposing kids to racist caricatures without teaching them why the caricatures are inappropriate doesn't help.
    and you don't think Americans face the same form of racism when abroad? It's not an America problem it's a fact of life all over the world......I'm sure there are cartoons floating around from the same time period that are less than flattering to Americans

People judge people, and treat them differently because of it....doesn't make it right, just makes it fact.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    and you don't think Americans face the same form of racism when abroad? It's not an America problem it's a fact of life all over the world......I'm sure there are cartoons floating around from the same time period that are less than flattering to Americans

People judge people, and treat them differently because of it....doesn't make it right, just makes it fact.
    We don't have control over what happens elsewhere. We can help improve it here, though.

No more harmful than exposing them to heterosexual couples.
    Quite possibly one of the dumbest thing you've ever said.......

He or she was exposed when they came squirting out of heterosexual mom.

He or she was exposed when they came squirting out of heterosexual mom.

So? No more harmful than being exposed to a homosexual or transgender.

It's not just heterosexual women that give birth. Bisexual, pansexual, and lesbians also give birth. Lesbians can be fertilized in vitro.

[QUOTE=mcarter815;2381872]
    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

They should be taught that they are free to be whoever they are, whether that is straight or LGBT. Nobody should ever feel that they have to hide who they really are.
    Yep, that is sure way destroy a young mind. You keep believing that. How about waiting till the Child is old enough to understand this perverted way of life. I can tell you one thing, this garbage of boys who think they are girls, supposedly, peeing in girls restrooms is sure a fine idea.

BTW I work with all races of children and have for forty five years. I love them all. Kids should be taught kindness to all, but under no circumstances taught all about this homo and transgender stuff.
    I have dealt with kids who had this tendency, and there was never any need to discuss it will small children. POISON

We don't have control over what happens elsewhere. We can help improve it here, though.
    Agreed....but you can't use that cop out and then use examples of what happens elsewhere as the examples of where we as a society should strive to be like you do.....and you do.

Kids can be taught about homosexuality and transgender the same time they are taught about sexuality in general.

Agreed....but you can't use that cop out and then use examples of what happens elsewhere as the examples of where we as a society should strive to be like you do.....and you do.
    Why not? We should take the best ideas from other countries. There is no point in reinventing the wheel when another country has invented a perfectly working wheel.

It's not just heterosexual women that give birth. Bisexual, pansexual, and lesbians also give birth. Lesbians can be fertilized in vitro.
    OH Boy. Lesbians can give birth. Yes a child raised by two MOMS OR TWO Dads, what could go wrong there? No mental health problems there.

So? No more harmful than being exposed to a homosexual or transgender.
    It really depends on how they were raised by their parents as to how they react to anything they are exposed too....in the case of a solid upbringing, no....no matter whatsoever.

OH Boy. Lesbians can give birth. Yes a child raised by two MOMS OR TWO Dads, what could go wrong there? No mental health problems there.
    Psychological studies show no abnormal child development in kids raised by homosexual parents.

Why not? We should take the best ideas from other countries. There is no point in reinventing the wheel when another country has invented a perfectly working wheel.
    Again , agreed if it's truly working for everyone ......I'm a big fan of best practices as long as they are best practices for everyone.

Kids can be taught about homosexuality and transgender the same time they are taught about sexuality in general.
    Not by public school teachers. That is for sure. Telling my kid it is alright to change their gender or date a person of their own sex. I think maybe those things should be taught at home and the Church.
    OK, I am done, I am sorry I wasted my time with this disgusting stuff.

Psychological studies show no abnormal child development in kids raised by homosexual parents.
    Some do.......all do not.

By a mile.

Not by public school teachers. That is for sure. Telling my kid it is already to change their gender or date a person of their own sex. I think maybe those things should be taught at home and the Church.
    Bingo.....parents needed here.

Not by public school teachers. That is for sure. Telling my kid it is alright to change their gender or date a person of their own sex. I think maybe those things should be taught at home and the Church.
    Luckily your generation is slowly dying off and the younger generations are more open to accepting everyone.

You have got to be kidding. Left wing garbage.