Default Politifact, Nothing but FAX!!!!

In a tweet of its fact check, PolitiFact said, “We checked, and the science is clear: Gender identity goes beyond male and female.

There you have it. When you do your fact checking at these awful left wing self proclaimed fact checking sites, do remember that you just can't trust or believe these sites. They are biased and make their own facts out of liees.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Is PolitiFact a reliable fact-checking organization?

YES 1% (7 Votes)
    NO 99% (511 Votes)
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I've cited Politifact only when I needed to shut up a liberal, because liberals like to cite Politifact. Like I'm sure that it really killed Politifact to admit that Donald Trump never told people to drink bleach or ingest Lysol.

This is one of those things that fall into - what's in a name? Well, we put FACT in our name so, trust us. Yeah, right. Politifact is slanted. If there's ever a hair to split they seem to split it a certain way more often than not. There was a story that in Wisconsin where a Republican said something like 10,000 jobs were tied to the fracking business (mining, trucking, rail, equipment, etc.). Politifact rated it false because said they came up with 9,800 plus. A rounding error.

What's in a name? This is like the old TCBY, remember The Country's Best Yogurt? Was it all that good, I dunno, it was okay I guess but was it really the best? Like Politifact, only if you take them at their word.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 03-05-2021 at 09:15 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.