Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cares act vs American rescue plan

Just a little side note that trump's coronavirus aid ,relief and economic security act pass the senate 96-0. Nobody voted against it. Now the republicans are not going to vote for this bill. It just shows what the republicans are all about and why they are losing voters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_9wZYOI2o
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Santa Clause gives away free gifts. Santa has endless giveaways and endless free elf labor to make the gifts. It is a magical wonder land at the North pole. I recomend that the Dems move to the North pole.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Just a little side note that trump's coronavirus aid ,relief and economic security act pass the senate 96-0. Nobody voted against it. Now the republicans are not going to vote for this bill. It just shows what the republicans are all about and why they are losing voters.

Your hilarious. This thread is beyond stupid and is misleading. You dare call people like me gullible?
    Why don't you try explaining the obvious of why Reps are opposed to this give away. See, on this platform you are dealing with people who are not going to just soak up the sheep dip, lefties like you dish out.

So bottom line. Find out why the Reps are opposed to this deal, and it will be become obvious why they are. Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Santa Clause gives away free gifts. Santa has endless giveaways and endless free elf labor to make the gifts. It is a magical wonder land at the North pole. I recomend that the Dems move to the North pole.
    If they did, they would unionize the elves and the quality of toys would plummet but the prices would soar.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

This looks about like the same as the impeachment score but in reverse by the dems ......I didn't recall you scolding the herd of dem sheep that voted to impeach despite the fact there were no grounds for it.

Butt hurt isn't a ground for impeachment, sorry..

Some Republicans are being obstructionist, just like many Democrats in the past, neither party has a lock on being stupid. But some have legitimate concerns about the borrowing and subsequent strains on our financial system. If you like rampant inflation then keep borrowing irresponsibly. If you think inflation isn’t a big deal take a little drive down Venezuela way.
    I hate time trials.

Seriously what are republicans being obstructionists about. Just want details...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This thread is beyond stupid and is misleading.
    Like all of his liberal drivel commentary.

Lindsey Graham lists "UNRELATED TO COVID" items in relief bill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRH-8TLEBdw

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Lindsey Graham lists "UNRELATED TO COVID" items in relief bill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRH-8TLEBdw
    I didn't see the video but, every single item that has nothing to do with covid should be stripped out of the Bill. I mean lets be honest Republicans have passed bills in the past that contained stuff in the bill that had no business being in there. It's like both sides can't pass a straight up bill so, they can use it in a campaign ad . They're always attaching things to a bill so, it puts the other side on record for not voting for something in the bill. We should demand better.

Only 9% of 1.9 trillion goes to employees and businesses directly affected by COVID-19. Anyone that signs this bill is a horrible piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I didn't see the video but, every single item that has nothing to do with covid should be stripped out of the Bill. I mean lets be honest Republicans have passed bills in the past that contained stuff in the bill that had no business being in there. It's like both sides can't pass a straight up bill so, they can use it in a campaign ad . They're always attaching things to a bill so, it puts the other side on record for not voting for something in the bill. We should demand better.
    We do and have been but it will NEVER happen with our government in its current form ! That is why the. Events of 1/6/21 are significant !

Buford, I didn’t say all Republicans but some. And Democrats have done the same thru the years. Filibuster, there’s a long history of them with no meaningful reasons for such actions other than to delay. And to clarify, the size of this bill, it’s misappropriation potential, and the left’s appetite to do more such relief packages down the road scare the bejabbers out of me. My concern is we are going to borrow ourselves into a big problem.
    I hate time trials.

You have trouble with the truth ..................... You don't think 29 trillion in debt is already a big problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Agreed.

And for the record regarding “passing“ things --- IMHO, some did “demand better”, and that was in form of said Insurrection. And that didn’t go too well. Just saying, not arguing at all.

Anyone know the $ amount still left over, unspent, and on the table from the last China virus relief Bill?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    anyone know the $ amount still left over, unspent, and on the table from the last china virus relief bill?
    rand paul did a speech on the senate floor thursday and spelled it all out ! But it is riddled with facts so our libtard posters won't watch it or believe it if they do watch !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    rand paul did a speech on the senate floor thursday and spelled it all out ! But it is riddled with facts so our libtard posters won't watch it or believe it if they do watch !
    I'm sure CNN will give it some stellar coverage.....no?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Your hilarious. This thread is beyond stupid and is misleading. You dare call people like me gullible?
    Why don't you try explaining the obvious of why Reps are opposed to this give away. See, on this platform you are dealing with people who are not going to just soak up the sheep dip, lefties like you dish out.

So bottom line. Find out why the Reps are opposed to this deal, and it will be become obvious why they are. Good grief.
    He thinks his union pension is safeguarded from having to pay his fair share!

Watch him start squawking when Biden raises his taxes to pay for this!

Only 9% to covid relief victims. That’s all you need to know.