Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Dr Suess is a racist

The cancel culture morons have labeled Dr Seuss a racist and Biden aka Mr. Potato head has bought into it. March 2 was celebrated "Read across America day" by all Presidents reading children's books
    Dr. Seuss was always honored on this day. Biden and the cancel culture decided he was a RACIST

Trump with his flaws and all, tried to tell us and do something about it.Such a shame.

MAGA!!!!!!!

Any Walgreens in whoville on fire yet?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Some of these folks have waaaayyy too much time on their hands.

Wonder what they do with Mannequin and man hole cover?
    I hate time trials.

Dr. Seuss was a product of his time, and that includes being racist. It should be obvious to everyone that these cartoons from him are racist.

Dr. Seuss himself acknowledged it later in his life and he made efforts to atone for it. The Chinese man in "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" was modified from the original book where the Chinese man was colored bright yellow and had a long pigtail. His book, "Horton Hears a Who!", was an effort of him apologizing for his past racist art.

Yep the favorite lefty word RACIST!!! Go cancel culture and destroy all history. MORONS

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Dr. Seuss was a product of his time, and that includes being racist. It should be obvious to everyone that these cartoons from him are racist.

Dr. Seuss himself acknowledged it later in his life and he made efforts to atone for it. The Chinese man in "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" was modified from the original book where the Chinese man was colored bright yellow and had a long pigtail. His book, "Horton Hears a Who!", was an effort of him apologizing for his past racist art.
    Sir this racist BS is basically just a fabricated lie, for left wing political gain. Maybe some tar and feathers might make you less white????

By the way I identity and a black person today, shall I give you my address to mail me some reparations???? You people are nuts!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sir this racist BS is basically just a fabricated lie, for left wing political gain. Maybe some tar and feathers might make you less white????

By the way I identity and a black person today, shall I give you my address to mail me some reparations???? You people are nuts!!!
    Those are racist caricatures of Asian people in those cartoons I posted above.

[QUOTE=mcarter815;2381849]Those are racist caricatures of Asian people in those cartoons I posted above.[/QUOT CAN THEY NEVER STOP LOOKING BACK ?

[QUOTE=dirtMAN007;2381861]
    Those are racist caricatures of Asian people in those cartoons I posted above.[/QUOT CAN THEY NEVER STOP LOOKING BACK ?
    Dr. Seuss books are still used today to teach children. It's important to not ingrain racist stereotypes in young minds.

[QUOTE=mcarter815;2381863]
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post

Dr. Seuss books are still used today to teach children. It's important to not ingrain racist stereotypes in young minds.
    Yes they need to be taught Communism and the rest of the cuture destroying crap of the left!!!

Would that include teaching 5 year olds about how important it is to condone transgender, homos as an important way of life. Including gender reveal coming out parties. You know, you want to confuse a child, tell them it is quite normal to change your gender. We used to learn ABCs, now they learn LBQT.
    I wouldn't send my child to a public school if I had a gun to my head.

MAGA

[QUOTE=TS FAN;2381870]

Would that include teaching 5 year olds about how important it is to condone transgender, homos as an important way of life. Including gender reveal coming out parties. You know, you want to confuse a child, tell them it is quite normal to change your gender. We used to learn ABCs, now they learn LBQT.
    I wouldn't send my child to a public school if I had a gun to my head.

MAGA
    They should be taught that they are free to be whoever they are, whether that is straight or LGBT. Nobody should ever feel that they have to hide who they really are.

VIDEO: Woman has little boy read 'The GayBCs' — a children's book with terms like 'bi,' 'coming out,' and 'queer.' And the reaction is swift.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1366146582014550019

MC how about them GAY BC's. You know them well???

I don't see a problem with that.

Ask these same Chinese you are worried about offending how they Feel about us! We are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by BHinBC View Post
    Ask these same Chinese you are worried about offending how they Feel about us! We are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the world!
    My girlfriend is Asian and I have Asian friends. They deal with racism in the US on a frequent basis and exposing kids to racist caricatures without teaching them why the caricatures are inappropriate doesn't help.

Like all cops and white folks are bad?......but nobody teaches that to their kids....do they?
    People too busy pointing fingers at all the other racists...Never noticing the three pointing back at them for being the same.

But you know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Perfectly.....but they can't stomach it as true even though they know it is.