Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Juror Lied on Form in Floyd's Case

Yelp, a male lied on two questions related to BLM and the protest against cops. Social media caught up with one juror who lie on the most important questions to show if any bias against the white cop. This male was photographed at Floyd's protest gatherings wearing a BLM shirt. Redo the trial because of this , Waters, and the family payoff. Also one female juror wrote that she was afraid of riots if they voted no. This was NOT a fair trial.

Yep wearing a BLM tee shirt with a George Floyd picture on it!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I heard that the judge can call the juror in an question him. Now, the judge is the one now in fear of getting his house burnt down if he, the judge, calls the trial no good.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Yelp, a male lied on two questions related to BLM and the protest against cops. Social media caught up with one juror who lie on the most important questions to show if any bias against the white cop. This male was photographed at Floyd's protest gatherings wearing a BLM shirt. Redo the trial because of this , Waters, and the family payoff. Also one female juror wrote that she was afraid of riots if they voted no. This was NOT a fair trial.
    Just we are all clear here it was a black male who did the lying .

Question, was this man black?

If that judge throws out the case and verdict, will blacks will burn down every city? Does the judge have the balls or back bone to do it? Or will he be chicken also?

The photo of Mitchell is indeed concerning. For once I actually agree with people here on something. That said, I will be waiting for further developments before deciding. One point to clarify, the juror was wearing a shirt with the face of MLK on the front, not Floyd. Nobody here might care, but in this situation in court, that is an extremely important distinction. I have little faith anybody here is interested in an in-depth report outside of the typical biased sources, but I found this piece from Law & Crime to be extremely in-depth with a great balance from experts with a variety of backgrounds. I find it easily better than typical news coverage. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/...rior-to-trial/

As for worrying about what the judge will do, I feel those who would accuse this judge of acting out of fear of public backlash are people that must have a complete lack of faith in the entire US Justice system. I find that rather ironic considering what leftists think of the justice system as well lol.

McNuggets got a new screen name.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    McNuggets got a new screen name.
    Are you referring to me or is this not actually related to the topic.

The topic is lying and deception.......I'm talking to whomever may be doing it.

You listening?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The topic is lying and deception.......I'm talking to whomever may be doing it.You listening?
    I’m not even sure if what you said is a lie or deception but actual nonsense from my perspective. Is McNuggets suppose to be a person? Someone on this forum? Are you literally talking about McNuggets as if chicken nuggets have screen names? I thought my question was simple enough but maybe not.

Nod nod wink wink !!!!!!

Also one female juror wrote that she was afraid of riots if they voted no. This was NOT a fair trial.
    This woman was an alternate juror and thus did not vote on the verdict. She was dismissed after closing statements. She also never stated that she was afraid of riots if she voted no, but that she wasn’t sure Apia she wanted to be a juror because she felt that regardless of the verdict, large groups of people would be upset. Here is her entire quote that spawned the claims that she was intimidated: “ I had mixed feelings. There was a question on the questionnaire about that and I put I didn’t know. Because the reason, at that time, was, obviously, I didn’t know what the outcome was going to be, so I felt like either way the outcome was, you’re going to disappoint one group or the other. So, I didn’t want to go through this whole rioting and destruction again and, you know, a little concerned about people outside my house if they weren’t happy with the verdict.”

Question, was this man black?
    yes.........

People know who McNuggets is!!!! hehe

It's time to burn down BLM, they cause the trouble and make someone else pay for it or hang....

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    People know who McNuggets is!!!! hehe
    They also know who chucklehead bed wetter is, too! LOLOL!

I've had little to no faith in our criminal justice system for a long time. I completely lost any confidence in justice when O.J. Simpson butchered two innocent souls and there was more than ample evidence to convict and the SOB walked free. Even after Simpson lost the civil litigation the families of the two that the SOB butchered couldn't collect due to technicalities of laws from one state to another.

One other example of how the system is f'ed up was when former Illinois Governor Rod Blaggo got 14 years for trying to sell hussein's Senate seat and the average sentence for a child molester is 3 years. How f'ed up is that. I have no love for Blaggo but that $hit is way, way out of whack.

The son of very close business associate and very close friend of mine is a Federal Judge in the Northern District of Illinois U.S. District Court. He was appointed by Donald Trump very early in Trump's Presidency and is very good friends with Amy Coney Barrett. He had to move himself and his family to a home that he and his wife owns but it could not be deeded to him and his wife. Ownership of their new home had to be recorded in some LLC that can't be traced to him. Why? Because Biden voters found out where he lived and threatened him, his wife and grade school aged children. Nothing has ever been done to the group of Biden voters who threatened violence but the FBI knows where to find them. The judge has to have a very exotic and complicated security surveillance system at their home and his children have to have private security protection to and from school. Nice, huh?!!

Justice for dope addicts killed for resisting arrest but not for a Federal Judge and his young family because he was appointed to the position by someone Biden voters hate and is close friends with a Supreme Court Judge that Biden voters don't approve of.

The political world has gone crazy that's for sure. I'm starting to believe I'm a person without a party. I don't care for either one right now to be honest.