Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Gas Prices Going Through The Roof

Bend over and grease up America! Right on cue senile joe & the ho have energy prices going higher nearly every day. The average price of gas went up .08˘ per gallon just last week and there are already predictions that a gallon of regular gasoline will sell for in excess of $3.00 per gallon before Memorial Day! My prediction is that it will be substantially more expensive than $3.00 prior to Independence Day.

Crude oil was $36.81 on Nov. 2, 2020. Just 112 days later on Feb. 24, 2021 crude oil stood at $63.36 and rising while senile joe & the ho and their manbun gamer-boy type supporters are cheering it on to go higher yet! And it will.

Start planning on hyper inflation and interest rates to soar in the coming months, as well. The product of hurt feelings are gonna' get more and more painful by the minute!

Have fun while ya' can!!

I hope the 80 million that supposedly voted for the mess that they knew would come, has to bend over as CIRF said without the grease !

I'm sure glad I bought a Tesla. I haven't filled up in months. I can't blame the oil companies for what they are doing. Their days are numbered with most of the car manufactures going total electric. I see them lowering their production so the price will soar even higher. $4.00 will be cheap. Don't be buying any gas stations.

As part of an agreement at an Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries meeting in early January, Saudi Arabia agreed to reduce its oil production. Russia and Kazakhstan got the green light to increase production. At a news conference after the meeting, Saudi Arabia's oil minister, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, called the “homegrown idea” a gesture of “good will,” according to The New York Times.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-02-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Brainwashed lefties

Petroleum powered cars, trucks, construction, food production equipment and aircraft won't be battery powered for a long time. I hope society as a whole is prepared to pay triple for food what they're paying now if diesel fuel goes to $6.00 or $7.00 a gallon. That isn't counting the hyper-inflation that is inevitably coming our way thanks to senile joe & the ho. It takes petroleum fuels to power equipment involved in production of food. It takes petroleum products, and a lot of it, to produce much of the commercial fertilizer and weed control products essential to produce enough food to feed the world. When people get good and hungry and they can't afford to buy food they'll get mad dog mean. All you have to do is look at some central and south American country's to see how nasty things can get when people can't afford food. Senile joe & the ho won't be worryin' 'bout no hunger pains. Hell, the ho can get her belly full doin' what she does best! LOLOL!

Electricity costs are going to skyrocket, as well. That Tesla is gonna' cost dearly to keep it whirring up and down the road. If you need to tow or haul you're going to need something that is capable of pulling/hauling and there ain't no battery powered Tesla gonna' pull no 40' racecar trailer up and down the road.

When hyperinflation sets in it's gonna' take a 5 gallon buckets full of paper money just to go to the local Walmart and get yourself some burger and chips. You're gonna' have to make yourself a still and grow ya' a little patch of corn for ta' make a little "shine" just to have a little nip now and again. That is if you can get your hands on enough 5 gallon buckets full of Hamilton's to get ya' enough sugar.

Believe it if ya' wanna' or not, it's gonna' get real sketchy here in the good ol' U.S. of A. and gasoline and diesel fuel is just the first in a long line of things that are gonna' get very pricey. BUT. The upside is senile joe & the hoe won't hurt your feelin's! LOL!

How about negative interest rates on money market savings accounts ?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Petroleum powered cars, trucks, construction, food production equipment and aircraft won't be battery powered for a long time. I hope society as a whole is prepared to pay triple for food what they're paying now if diesel fuel goes to $6.00 or $7.00 a gallon. That isn't counting the hyper-inflation that is inevitably coming our way thanks to senile joe & the ho. It takes petroleum fuels to power equipment involved in production of food. It takes petroleum products, and a lot of it, to produce much of the commercial fertilizer and weed control products essential to produce enough food to feed the world. When people get good and hungry and they can't afford to buy food they'll get mad dog mean. All you have to do is look at some central and south American country's to see how nasty things can get when people can't afford food. Senile joe & the ho won't be worryin' 'bout no hunger pains. Hell, the ho can get her belly full doin' what she does best! LOLOL!

Electricity costs are going to skyrocket, as well. That Tesla is gonna' cost dearly to keep it whirring up and down the road. If you need to tow or haul you're going to need something that is capable of pulling/hauling and there ain't no battery powered Tesla gonna' pull no 40' racecar trailer up and down the road.

When hyperinflation sets in it's gonna' take a 5 gallon buckets full of paper money just to go to the local Walmart and get yourself some burger and chips. You're gonna' have to make yourself a still and grow ya' a little patch of corn for ta' make a little "shine" just to have a little nip now and again. That is if you can get your hands on enough 5 gallon buckets full of Hamilton's to get ya' enough sugar.

Believe it if ya' wanna' or not, it's gonna' get real sketchy here in the good ol' U.S. of A. and gasoline and diesel fuel is just the first in a long line of things that are gonna' get very pricey. BUT. The upside is senile joe & the hoe won't hurt your feelin's! LOL!
    ^^^^^that right there!!!!

Luckily, I'm retired and don't have work trucks(welding rigs) anymore!! The cost of race fuel will be sad to see though.......and tires....etc. etc. Once again.....I'm glad I'm old!

Gas prices are naturally going to go up since Covid restrictions are lifting around the country, weather is getting nicer in the northern states, and the winter storm in the south disrupted fuel production. There's increasing demand for gas and a blip in the supply.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Gas prices are naturally going to go up since Covid restrictions are lifting around the country, weather is getting nicer in the northern states, and the winter storm in the south disrupted fuel production. There's increasing demand for gas and a blip in the supply.
    No NO sir, Obiden shut down our pipeline and ability to drill at many places. Blame that bone head, the truth hurt or what???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oil companies were stockpiling and sitting on those drilling leases.

With joemala I think it will fall somewhere in the middle of sky is falling and where we were.....and then a republican administration will come in and fix it again.

Wish they could figure a way to all quit being spiteful vindictive azz holes and meet in the middle for us...
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Oil companies were stockpiling and sitting on those drilling leases.
    So they were making money doing what they do for business??? The nerve

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So they were making money doing what they do for business??? The nerve
    Stockpiling and sitting on means they weren't exercising them. They bought them up for next to nothing when Trump held a fire sale.

Gas was cheap before covid. Mcarter strikes out again

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Gas was cheap before covid. Mcarter strikes out again
    Yeah, because OPEC was flooding the market.

Stockpiling and sitting on means they weren't exercising them. They bought them up for next to nothing when Trump held a fire sale.
    You aren't talking to one of you're orbit of friends, I'm very familiar with what it means....I'm also very familiar with what the benefit will be for them when they do decide to use them.

I liken it a lot to your stockpiling of toilet paper and sanitizer last year......something that may resonate with you.

Yeah, because OPEC was flooding the market.
    Word rhymes with lacking.......like substance, in most of your arguments.

Thanks Joe and Heels Up, I figured today, without any more increases, itll cost me $10k this year!

I hope those of you that voted for him, get hit the hardest!

At least, ill get to write some it off!

Commie talking points abound from the man-bun gamer boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Thanks Joe and Heels Up, I figured today, without any more increases, itll cost me $10k this year!

I hope those of you that voted for him, get hit the hardest!

At least, ill get to write some it off!
    Fuel and products produced with petroleum products are a percentage of my business input costs, and yes, I too get to write off about 95% of what I spend on fuel and those petroleum affected products. Part of the benefits of being a business owner is being able to write off a lot of expenditures that those that are on the clock can't. Don't tell the IRS on me but even most of the fuel we consume to pull the camper to the races is a write off. In addition, the higher gasoline prices go the more beneficial it is to the price of the products we produce so I reckon that aspect is not all bad, as well.

The real worry is the hyperinflation and interest rates going up exponentially. Both were inevitable but the pandemic and the printing of huge amounts of money is speeding the inevitable up a bunch. We've reached critical mass in regards to the national debt and we may well have reached the point of no return.

I'm with you, ZERO. Very bad things are headed our way economically and when the economy goes in the $hitter other bad things are sure to follow. An economic and societal meltdown is imminent and it will make the deal in 2008 & 2009 look like a mild recession. It's no longer a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

My hope is that those who have supported the destructive policies and the clowns that are responsible on both ends of the political spectrum are the ones who suffer the most.
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-02-2021 at 11:00 PM.