Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Warning: Covid Shots

Beware of the Covid shots for they can harm you. I just received a letter from a relative who notified me that her mother passed Sunday. She had fluid on the brain, she made it thru that a month ago, but was given the covid shot last week. The claim that the shot killed her causing serious side effects. Also, I was notified that another elder relative got the shot and it gave her a minor stroke. They say that you don't die not from the shot, but from a prior illnesses. I'm not making the claim that the shot will kill you, but if you have possible other conditions, beware of side effects if elder.

Approx 1100 people have died that can be related from taking these shots nation wide. A low percentage for sure, but there is a risk.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-06-2021 at 03:22 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Had my first one yesterday...oh well.

North Alabama, very sorry for your family’s loss. Had both shots already, no biggie. Buford, using your numbers of 1100 deaths to vaccinations that’s approx 2 per 100,000. Number of Covid deaths to US population is approx 2 per 1000. I’m not great at math but not sure why you see the vaccine as a risk but not the virus?
    I hate time trials.

I didn't say anything about the virus did I? I will add that this should come down to personal choice and let the individual make their own choices...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-05-2021 at 05:37 PM.

So you haven’t commented in the past that not sure why people are concerned of something with such low risk? If not guess I recall incorrectly.
    I hate time trials.

thats the libtartd way !

@KAZZ

I sure didn't think that the lockdowns were ever called for except local areas, and that they could go back to business when the situation improves instead of sitting locked down by idiotic power grab governors who acted on partisan political influence intead of any common sense. Those clowns in Cally, NY, and Michigan seemed happy making thier citizens suffer.

Stats don't really show corona any more dangerous than the worst flu strains. Obviously the ill of health and older people need to take precautions, not keeping children out of school strictly because Fauci and the media keeps saying BOO....

You can't see the whole world got set up and duped over this man made flu, that was released at the time of most influence such as American presidential elections. If you can't see that most disasters in the world are planned ahead of time then you are what you might call "gullible" you know, that word, that appears on here so often???
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-05-2021 at 05:51 PM.

I'm not saying don't get the vaccine. That is the individuals choice, just beware of all of the negatives and positives you can, and proceed!!

American writer, lawyer, actor and comedian Ben Stein posted video this week warning Americans about the side-effects of the Moderna COVID vaccine booster shot.

According to Stein he was horrible sick for days following the injection.

Ben Stein: I had the COVID booster by Moderno four or five days ago and I am still feeling wild side effects from it like I have the worst flu in the world, extreme shortness of breath, dizziness, fatigue, extreme irrational thinking. And it has just been devastating.

The video is posted on Banned.video because we all know the tech giants will not approve of anti-vaccine testimonials.

A side note: On a news show, maybe BBC, this professional (yeal, get real) stated that 'if you did not have side effects, the shot did not take'. I find that statement odd. Agendas overrides truth now days.

I am thankful for the rona shots, but one thing I tried to fine out on the net and could not fine out, why the needle has to be over an inch long, looks like in a skinny arm it would hit the bone and stop, just wonder if that is why it makes the arm so soar after shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    A side note: On a news show, maybe BBC, this professional (yeal, get real) stated that 'if you did not have side effects, the shot did not take'. I find that statement odd. Agendas overrides truth now days.
    The final days of all out destruction of freedom and liberty, this destruction of individual strength as individual independent selfs sufficient self sustainable, the destruction of the RIGHTEOUSNESS with in hearts of men and women , been going on for multiple centuries , all starts with the braking down of genuine natural men and women, all that breaking down of genuine strength with in all beings with thoughtfully free willed hearts of the nature, the mistranslation, misinterpreted and creation of a superstitious man to be there to hold everyone hands! Not to mention the very truth of the superstitious “second” coming of Jesus !

From Europe: 3,964 People Have Died from Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” – 162,610 Injuries

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202..._content=daily

Just show me your vaccine papers!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-28-2021 at 06:39 PM.

I got my first Pfizer vaccine shot last weekend and I get my second shot on April 11. No side effects for me except for a sore arm for about 24 hours.

Cool

Nice to see you mcarter815 back posting in the Tailgate section.

Got my second shot last Thursday.

After CDC warns of another surge, Biden urges states to re-instate mask mandates.

Will never understand the anti-vaccine and anti-mask feelings although I have some sympathy for a person’s freedoms. Curious to see how some react when proof of vaccine is required to enter buildings, schools, sporting events, concerts, etc. It’s coming. As our former president, whom many of the anti crowd worship, takes the vaccine secretly and only admits to it after a White House staffer outs him. What a con man.
    I hate time trials.