Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    i bet that storming of the capital left real bad taste in peoples hearts with the toolman Trump...........
    I think it had quite the opposite effect, because it wasn't his doing......and as bad as the pelosites want it to be true, it ain't.

Everyone loves an underdog, write that down and file it away for a couple years.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How do you call someone a president when they didn't actually win????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see the snowflakes still believe the election was stolen lmao!!!
    Still making yourself look like a total fool... I guess it's true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Dam!! The irony in that statement coming from the likes of you is palpable, chucklehead.

It's one thing to make yourself look like a fool, we've all done that at one time or another. It's a whole other thing to actually BE a fool. Tell us what it's like to actually be one! Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Dam!! The irony in that statement coming from the likes of you is palpable, chucklehead.

It's one thing to make yourself look like a fool, we've all done that at one time or another. It's a whole other thing to actually BE a fool. Tell us what it's like to actually be one! Hahahaha!
    I wouldn't know, I only observe you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I see your acting like a snowflake. My have the tables turned lol

Default Bbq

We’ll respectfully disagree on that one. My opinion ole DJT is directly responsible for the January 6th ruckus, played them protestors like a fiddle string.
    I hate time trials.

kazual,

From the posted January 6th speech link below, please cut, paste and post the very specific part of Trumps speech that you are referencing, “responsibility” wise.

Thanks in advance,

lurker

Read Trump's Jan. 6 Speech, A Key Part Of Impeachment Trial - https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/96639...eachment-trial

Wait for it ...................

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Wait for it ...................
    Interestingly enough dirtman ---- kazual, posted in another thread but not this one.

I’ll still wait, because I know kazual will want to point out Trumps “responsibility” given the chance to use Trumps own words against him.

Well thanks Lurker, didn’t know you cared enough to keep track of me. I know what I believe, that Trump was the biggest fraud and liar to ever serve in the presidency. Liked some of his policies, despised the character of the man, or maybe better yet the lack of it. You won’t convince me and I won’t convince you, maybe best to leave it there.
    I hate time trials.

So you can’t post one specific January 6th “responsibility” using Trumps own words.

You’re correct, we’ll leave it at that.

And kazual,

I know what I believe.
    Buford and others "believe" the 2020 election was stolen.

Food for thought.

Kazz, Please post just one sentence that Trump said that caused this fake insurrection. Better yet post just one deplorable convicted of a crime. Please leave out the left wing media suspects. Just to keep your reply honest!!

Trump was not a liar BTW. Still wonderiing how you conclude this.

Future production of the Johnson & Johnson Wuhan coronavirus vaccine has been put on hold after it was discovered that "human error" ruined 15 million doses of the vaccine. The Food and Drug Administration is currently investigating what took place at a plant in Baltimore where Emergent BioSolutions employees accidentally mixed up vaccine ingredients.

Fauci Rails, Says ‘I Have More Important Things To Do’ Than Visit Border Amid COVID Surge

You know that border where 10% or so of the illegals crossing the border and being bussed throughout the nation are COVID positive.

Just what "things" is this guy really worrying about?

Maybe bringing back masks and lockdowns after the nation gets reinfected by these sick illegals, possibly?? Yes!!!

Yet another man made surge, by the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me that people just cannot fathom that Trump made himself extremely unlikable during his tenure with his attitude and divisiveness. Even if one agrees with his policies, I feel its hard to believe he would win re-election when he's antagonizing everybody that didn't immediately agree with him
    We love you was the chant of tens of thousands each time he exited the jetliner for each and every Trump rally!!!! Meanwhile Joe Blow babbled to a couple dozen doped up fools on the street, then proceded to his basement muttering that he had this election in the bag. (He knew the fix was in)

Sure that demented curmugeon was tons more popular than Trump. They even printed 20 million fake ballots to "make it so"!!!!!

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. ON THE REALITY OF OUR TIME: "Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is.