Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Please do.....because in post 16 there is no mention at all of stealing the election.....and that was what we were talking about over the last few posts?

Backpedal practice?
    Well how about this in my humble opinion the election was not stolen. Is that better and does that make you happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Penn, where pray tell can you get straight down the middle hard news reporting? I'm with you 100% that FNC, CNN, MSNBC are politically and culturally biased beyond believing most of what you'll see on them. All the major networks (ABC, CBS and especially NBC) are obviously and undeniably politically and culturally biased and not to be believed. There's very little print media that isn't bias tainted one way or the other and anyone with functioning gray matter knows not to believe anything on the internet.

Where can one go for the straight, dope?
    I agree 100% with what you said here. Where is Walter when you need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    All lies, but as usual you believe them.
    Well I'm going to believe the courts including the supreme Court, State officials, over you that's for sure. Chucklehead lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well I'm going to believe the courts including the supreme Court, State officials, over you that's for sure. Chucklehead lmao!!!
    BREAKING: The Supreme Court Fails American Voters Again, Refuses to Hear Trump’s Wisconsin Election Lawsuit. Go ahead and believe the cowards, they are afraid to even look at the evidence.

You know nothing...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Well how about this in my humble opinion the election was not stolen. Is that better and does that make you happy now?
    Was never about making me happy, was about holding you accountable for something that you said you said.......but didn't...........and now you finally did?

You guys do that a lot........talking about the mean to say and think you said something, but type something completely different part.

Just to clarify, you don't think the 2016 slam dunk for Hillary election was stolen either?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Was never about making me happy, was about holding you accountable for something that you said you said.......but didn't...........and now you finally did?

You guys do that a lot........talking about the mean to say and think you said something, but type something completely different part.

Just to clarify, you don't think the 2016 slam dunk for Hillary election was stolen either?
    Oh let me make sure I get this right because, I wouldn't want to disappoint you. NO the election wasn't stolen. I'm sure your going to go look to see if I have ever said it was. Please let me know what you find out through your search. I will be waiting. Look on page 25 post number 42 lmfao!!!

I hope I didn't disappoint you with my answer.

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Fails American Voters Again, Refuses to Hear Trump’s Wisconsin Election Lawsuit. Go ahead and believe the cowards, they are afraid to even look at the evidence.

You know nothing...

Because there is nothing there but, you refuse to admit it. The highest court in the land with 3 of Trump's appointees and 6 conservative judges and you still refuse to admit the election wasn't stolen.

You don't have any idea what the evidence is, so you are actually talking out of your butt. But don't you always!!! Dummy!!!

Evidence means nothing to you, you were told what to believe.

Stolen elections of this magnitude must be investigated. What is wrong with that.? Careful actual thought processes could cause you harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You don't have any idea what the evidence is, so you are actually talking out of your butt. But don't you always!!! Dummy!!!

Evidence means nothing to you, you were told what to believe.

Stolen elections of this magnitude must be investigated. What is wrong with that.? Careful actual thought processes could cause you harm.
    You're right I don't but, the courts do and they threw it out but, You still won't believe it. IDIOT.

You're right I don't but, the courts do and they threw it out but, You still won't believe it. IDIOT.
    What part of the SP would not even look at the evidence do you not understand!!! They did not look so just like you they don't have to admit it was stolen. Get it??? Of course you won't...

Oh let me make sure I get this right because, I wouldn't want to disappoint you. NO the election wasn't stolen. I'm sure your going to go look to see if I have ever said it was. Please let me know what you find out through your search. I will be waiting. Look on page 25 post number 42 lmfao!!!

I hope I didn't disappoint you with my answer.
    i wish I had that kind of spare time....ill just use good recall and say you did and let you go find it.....its there.
    But since you've changed your answer it doesn't really matter anymore......I personally don't think 2016 was stolen either, the dems just acted like it was for 4 years.

kidrock -

Not that you will read the attached link, but, I hope you would --- If I’m not mistaken, I’d bet Buford is to some extent referencing writings from reputable from sources like the below from Time magazine. Personally, writings like below do leave some doubt in my mind regarding --- it is very plausible that the 2020 was tampered with in some way or another. Courts and Judgeships acceptance aside.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election - https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Food for thought, nothing more.

Plausible is putting it mildly....no matter the side, all the smart people on both know there were/are reasons for concern.

i wish I had that kind of spare time....ill just use good recall and say you did and let you go find it.....its there.
    But since you've changed your answer it doesn't really matter anymore......I personally don't think 2016 was stolen either, the dems just acted like it was for 4 years.
    Now that's some funny ---- I will use good recall. You just so, bad wanted it to be true. I will just use good recall and say You looked you just couldn't find it. Sorry to disappoint you but, it isn't there. Funny how you say I said and then you want me to find it. Let me know when you find it. I will be patiently waiting.

Lurker I will try and read it tonight when I get home if I remember.

Now that's some funny ---- I will use good recall. You just so, bad wanted it to be true. I will just use good recall and say You looked you just couldn't find it. Sorry to disappoint you but, it isn't there. Funny how you say I said and then you want me to find it. Let me know when you find it. I will be patiently waiting.
    I never looked , it nor you are that important to me at this point but you and your table mate had several good banters about it back then......but, you've changed your story now..good enough, saying elections were stolen isn't chic anymore.

Just so we are clear and I'm understanding the question correctly, you are saying now that you never said trump stole the election in 2016?

2016 election didn’t have enough votes counted incorrectly to determine the outcome, the subversion was Russia and other countries using social media to influence people’s opinions. My thought is if voters can be influenced by social media then it’s there fate to suffer the consequences, dummies, think for yourself for petes sake. Hillary beat herself, period! The 2020 election “might” have had incorrect votes counted but not enough to make a difference. The pandemic influenced how we voted in 2020, we need to return to more traditional methods; absentee if necessary but only if age, illness, or travel dictate, and I don’t see a problem with voter registration cards being required. We’re all being asked to get Real ID cards, whats wrong with that as a start?
    I hate time trials.

being as the subject of voter fraud has come up and the dems deny it exist , then why are they so h3ll bent to change the voter policies if every thing was OK , they want to completely take over the voting rights controlled by the states , which mostly affects red states , they want the fraudulent mail in ballots and no ID required to become law nation wide !!!!!! WAKE UP AMERICA........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    being as the subject of voter fraud has come up and the dems deny it exist , then why are they so h3ll bent to change the voter policies if every thing was ok , they want to completely take over the voting rights controlled by the states , which mostly affects red states , they want the fraudulent mail in ballots and no id required to become law nation wide !!!!!! Wake up america........
    they are all rip van winkle !

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    being as the subject of voter fraud has come up and the dems deny it exist , then why are they so h3ll bent to change the voter policies if every thing was OK , they want to completely take over the voting rights controlled by the states , which mostly affects red states , they want the fraudulent mail in ballots and no ID required to become law nation wide !!!!!! WAKE UP AMERICA........
    Not all Dems believe voter fraud doesn't exist but, what they have said it didn't rise to the level of overturning the election. Even the Courts didn't believe it. That's why Trump lost 59, 60, 61 whatever the number of court cases he lost. Yes I'm sure you can find some idiots that say that it doesn't exist but, you still have some that believe the election was stolen. It's one thing to say there were irregularities and some voter fraud but, it's another to say it was outright stolen.

No the Federal Government needs to stay out of states election laws but, also states needs to make it easier for people to vote. In which I mean more polling places. You can't have two polling places for 100,000's of people. No one should have to wait for hours and hours in line to vote. I believe in a voter I.D. card as well.