Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default Trump's aide arrested for insurrection.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    sounds like a true patriot !

Too bad you can't get closer, to sanity!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

just like bob mueller ?

IN other breaking news......presidential candidate and dem savior of New York City looks to have his own in her section issues.

Wonder if he grabbed any of them by the kitty or if it will be feverishly reported on by dlem and his buddy the mayors brother?

Dem wall crumbling under perpetual scandal getting closer.....lmao.

Idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I pittey no fool who tried to grab the kitty without permitted nor he be republican or democrat!
    Last edited by ss12; 03-05-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

There was no insurrection amongst conservatives. Those were democrats trying to raise hell

i pitted no fool who tried to grab the kitty without permitted nor he be republican or democrat!
    pitted ...........................................like a prune ?

I pitted no fool who tried to grab the kitty without permitted nor he be republican or democrat!
    how bout a tranny ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    pitted ...........................................like a prune ?
    Think he means pitted like I do to most of his posts.......just guessing though.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep and of course the aides are part of Antifa or maybe they're fake Trump supporters lmfao!!!

That’s a stretch as far as significant stuff. Guy is a mid level aide in a 70,000+ employee federal agency. Geez, whoopee.
    I hate time trials.

More than 300 people have been charged in relation to the January 6 riot for offences ranging from entering a restricted area, to assault on a police officer with a dangerous weapon.

Yet no firearms were taken from anyone what so ever at the capitol. Meanwhile the cop who was supposedly beaten to death by a fire extinguisher but who in reality was not even touched by one and who was cremated without an autopsy is being hushed up by the FBI who refuse to give a cause of death. (why would an autopsy not be mandatory in a situation like this?)

Bottom line Antifa and anarchists were given free reign of the capital building that day as guards actually stood down and did nothing at the time of the door being broken into as well as a window.

Why is it not totally reasonable to beleive that this was an inside job by the left to falsly frame Trump and any patriot that got caught up in this whole mess.??

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    There was no insurrection amongst conservatives. Those were democrats trying to raise hell
    you should have stopped after insurrection cuz there was none at all !

The Democrat party is one big insurrection!!!

But, yet it was Republicans who invaded the capitol by the means of breaking through windows and doors, destroying public property, stealing property, beating police, Yep law an order people I tell yea!! Oh yeah and the head of the FBI said it wasn't Antifa, it wasn't fake Trump supporters. Yes there were peaceful protesters same as when the whole BLM thing was going on you had trouble makers and peaceful protesters no different than on the 6th. You can call it whatever you like but, it wasn't one of our nations finest moment in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    But, yet it was Republicans who invaded the capitol by the means of breaking through windows and doors, destroying public property, stealing property, beating police, Yep law an order people I tell yea!! Oh yeah and the head of the FBI said it wasn't Antifa, it wasn't fake Trump supporters. Yes there were peaceful protesters same as when the whole BLM thing was going on you had trouble makers and peaceful protesters no different than on the 6th. You can call it whatever you like but, it wasn't one of our nations finest moment in my opinion.
    They were democrats. Nancy and her peeps let them in intentionally. Now they barraccaded Washington and they thought they’d impeach Donald J. And then numbsculls like you are sheep and actually believe Trump did this.

you can"t believe aqnything the corrupt cronies aT THE TOP OF THE FBI SAY ! ARE SAYING TJAT THERE ARE FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES ?

Wrong, once again the fact is that Antifa and anarchists wore MAGA hats and shirts and impersonated the mainly peaceful and law abiding crowd, except for the true instigators, but if you are a Democrat you do not go by truth and facts, just what you are told and wish to believe. LIES!!!!

If only the truth were allowed for both sides and the people were allowed to hear all the facts known, this commie coup would be snuffed out in a short time. With political criminals being held accountable and jailed. And they could actually be prosecuted instead of the FBI, DHS, DOJ being partisan and not doing anything other than looking the other way or doing nothing at all.

Equal laws for all is broken especially in our government.

They were democrats. Nancy and her peeps let them in intentionally. Now they barraccaded Washington and they thought they’d impeach Donald J. And then numbsculls like you are sheep and actually believe Trump did this.

Flyboy please point out where I said anything about Trump causing this. I have barely spoke politics on here in months maybe a couple of comments at most about what's been happening. Talk about sheep some still believe the election was stolen IDIOTS.