Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Wrong, once again the fact is that Antifa and anarchists wore MAGA hats and shirts and impersonated the mainly peaceful and law abiding crowd, except for the true instigators, but if you are a Democrat you do not go by truth and facts, just what you are told and wish to believe. LIES!!!!

If only the truth were allowed for both sides and the people were allowed to hear all the facts known, this commie coup would be snuffed out in a short time. With political criminals being held accountable and jailed. And they could actually be prosecuted instead of the FBI, DHS, DOJ being partisan and not doing anything other than looking the other way or doing nothing at all.

Equal laws for all is broken especially in our government.
    No it wasn't it was Trump supporters but, you're to stupid or blind to see it. I mean you're the idiot who wanted Trump to Declare martial law and redo the elections so, your real creditable person I should believe. IDIOT.

Well darn Kid. I didn’t know you were going full out reverse psychology on me 😜😃

Well darn Kid. I didn’t know you were going full out reverse psychology on me 😜😃

lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No it wasn't it was Trump supporters but, you're to stupid or blind to see it. I mean you're the idiot who wanted Trump to Declare martial law and redo the elections so, your real creditable person I should believe. IDIOT.
    You think you know but with your never ending ignorance you are just dead wrong as always. I know the truth and Trump did not cause that. I listened to his speeches and also read credible news about who really was responsible. The media is lying to idiots like you that will listen and even know who really got violent and it was not MAGA people, but dummies like you can't and won't even try to get the facts straight, because you just plain don't want to. In fact you just keep gettin more radical and don't even stand for what what this coutry has been about for so long. But you can't even see that you are supporting those that would end this nation and replace it with the Globalists agenda.

Of course that is all conspiracy BS to you because you aren't smart enough or willing to find out the truth.

By the way, the idiot is in the mirror, go check it out. IDIOT!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Trump aide.

I'd like to know if he even ever met the guy. Maybe passed in a handshake line.

Try, try, try, got to keep up the gaslighting - by any means possible. I'm sure if a groundskeeper from Mara Lago ever runs afoul of the law they'll also be a - Trump aide.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You think you know but with your never ending ignorance you are just dead wrong as always. I know the truth and Trump did not cause that. I listened to his speeches and also read credible news about who really was responsible. The media is lying to idiots like you that will listen and even know who really got violent and it was not MAGA people, but dummies like you can't and won't even try to get the facts straight, because you just plain don't want to. In fact you just keep gettin more radical and don't even stand for what what this coutry has been about for so long. But you can't even see that you are supporting those that would end this nation and replace it with the Globalists agenda.

Of course that is all conspiracy BS to you because you aren't smart enough or willing to find out the truth.

And who's the one that wanted Trump to declare martial law because, he didn't like the outcome of the election even though you were told by the top Cop, the Supreme Court, head of Homeland Security ,Republican officials in states you say were stolen didn't happen, Yes you guessed YOU. One would have to believe they were all in on it and you did. Now you want me to believe anything you say Yea right. I got it right the first time you're an IDIOT but, what's new you have always been an IDIOT.

So the election was stolen twice in a row....in 2016 and 2020.

And you speak of idiots who say it was stolen and complain about how they act..........which theft and which idiots are you talking about?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And who's the one that wanted Trump to declare martial law because, he didn't like the outcome of the election even though you were told by the top Cop, the Supreme Court, head of Homeland Security ,Republican officials in states you say were stolen didn't happen, Yes you guessed YOU. One would have to believe they were all in on it and you did. Now you want me to believe anything you say Yea right. I got it right the first time you're an IDIOT but, what's new you have always been an IDIOT.
    There would have been justice in declaring marshal law because nobody stood up in the states that the election cheating and fraud happened and the election was stolen. Once again it would have been justified because the election was stolen. But you don't beleive that because you won't look at the facts. In your simple mind that seems to be losing more cells by the day you choose out of pure ignorance to believe the lies. Your willful ignorance and stubborness about seeing the truth behind the DOJ, supreme court and state reps, governors etc. proves you have no clue. These people were afraid, or complacent in the election being stolen. In some cases they were party infiltrants.

Fact the election was stolen, you need go any further because you can't understand the facts and the truth. All that matters to you is is that awful man that you foolishly beleive all the lies about is gone. And in your simple little mind thats makes things all better. Well it doesn't. You should live on the border. Maybe a bus load of illegals would run your bottom over. hahahahahahaa

Serioulsy you can call me anything you like that somehow to you proves your point or makes you feel better?

Video shows some MAGA people whether they were real ones or fake ones being allowed into the capital building and in some cases they were shoved into the room and not allowed to go back out. But you can't/won't even research this. Actually I don't beleive you even care. Somehow a person with a D by their name is a friend and if you have an R you or automatically an enemy. You'll fallen for the whole mind control stratagy. In your case it was easy for them to dupe you and make a loyal fool of you to boot.

But you just dumb on. Get on your stick pony and dumb on!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-06-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Stick pony.....lmao

The visual of them at their stick pony rodeos is hilarious.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    stick pony.....lmao

the visual of them at their stick pony rodeos is hilarious.
    why's it gotta be a stick pony ?

Hey chucklehead, you calling anyone ignorant and idiot is the juiciest piece of steaming ironic bull$hit in the history of modern mankind. And being unwilling to find out the truth is another gem of irony.

You deny facts even when they smack you upside your pointy little head. Your silly fact-less theories on racers, racecars and coaches are well documented and worthy of a chuckle, thus your proper nickname.

The degree of your phony chutzpa is exceeded only by your raw stupidity. Hehehehehe!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-07-2021 at 09:35 AM.

Buford, if the capital protestors were Antifa or anarchists then why do the people being arrested across the country have proven ties to right wing fringe groups? Proven by photos to identify them and by arrest records. Were they’re left wing deceivers among the protestors, could be but not supported by any facts so far. Now go ahead with your Pat answers of; it’s a conspiracy, it’s fake news, and that I believe anything liberals put out. C’mon man, I believe you to be an intelligent man but you are consumed with conspiracy theories. Our fellow citizens can’t keep a secret among 3 or 4 folks, so you really believe you could find hundreds that wouldn’t rat on the whole deal, preposterous.
    I hate time trials.

Kazz why? They have been doing this to Trump supporters for four years now. They arrest and charge simply because they abuse their powers.

Finding people to rat is not as easy as you think. People are afraid of this new government, and that's a fact.

Kazz why does the left have to censor things. Really?

You can call it whatever you like but, it wasn't one of my Democratic Party's supporters, finest moment in my opinion.

Fixed it for ya, so you wouldnt be labeled a bald face liar!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey chucklehead, you calling anyone ignorant and idiot is the juiciest piece of steaming ironic bull$hit in the history of modern mankind. And being unwilling to find out the truth is another gem of irony.

You deny facts even when they smack you upside your pointy little head. Your silly fact-less theories on racers, racecars and coaches are well documented and worthy of a chuckle, thus your proper nickname.

The degree or your phony chutzpa is exceeded only by your raw stupidity. Hehehehehe!
    Cirf you are so pathetic, you know your drivel is really not true, your man-bun gamer boy type feelings compare with a couple of the others on here. Have a nice day. You petty old coot.

There would have been justice in declaring marshal law because nobody stood up in the states that the election cheating and fraud happened and the election was stolen. Once again it would have been justified because the election was stolen. But you don't beleive that because you won't look at the facts. In your simple mind that seems to be losing more cells by the day you choose out of pure ignorance to believe the lies. Your willful ignorance and stubborness about seeing the truth behind the DOJ, supreme court and state reps, governors etc. proves you have no clue. These people were afraid, or complacent in the election being stolen. In some cases they were party infiltrants.

Fact the election was stolen, you need go any further because you can't understand the facts and the truth. All that matters to you is is that awful man that you foolishly beleive all the lies about is gone. And in your simple little mind thats makes things all better. Well it doesn't. You should live on the border. Maybe a bus load of illegals would run your bottom over. hahahahahahaa

Serioulsy you can call me anything you like that somehow to you proves your point or makes you feel better?

Video shows some MAGA people whether they were real ones or fake ones being allowed into the capital building and in some cases they were shoved into the room and not allowed to go back out. But you can't/won't even research this. Actually I don't beleive you even care. Somehow a person with a D by their name is a friend and if you have an R you or automatically an enemy. You'll fallen for the whole mind control stratagy. In your case it was easy for them to dupe you and make a loyal fool of you to boot.

But you just dumb on. Get on your stick pony and dumb on!!!!
    The R or D behind ones names has nothing to do with the type of person one is or whether I find them as respectable people. I worked at the State In Illinois for 23 years and made friends on both sides of the aisle. I never even cared if they were Republican or Democrat. For me it was how they treated everyone and Trust me they're jerks on both sides and they're are good people on both as well so, just because, one is Republican doesn't mean I hate them. If that was the case that would mean I hate a lot of my family members. It would do you some good to quit painting people with a broad brush. All this hate you have has to take a toll on your well being. You need to find a way to relax a little and take life a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

The degree or your phony chutzpa is exceeded only by your raw stupidity. Hehehehehe!
    Chucklehead= raw stupidity Lmao!!

Cirf you are so pathetic, you know your drivel is really not true, your man-bun gamer boy type feelings compare with a couple of the others on here. Have a nice day. You petty old coot.
    Talk about pathetic. You're the one that wanted martial law enacted by Trump because, you didn't like the outcome of the election. Now that's pathetic.