Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Default Buford---

Is this what you are talking about Censorship wise?

Judicial Watch - Docs Show CA & Big Tech CENSORED Americans’ Election Posts! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMrcNYyxf78

Yes, that's a good one to post about the topic!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Default Kaz post 234

Not fame and fortune, Arkancide.......just sayin.

The election was shady as hell, Biden was declared the winner, let him be the winner until he's not anymore is how I see it.
    I think the 2020 presidential election will have the same asterisk as bonds home run record does in the history books.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You Tube, the leftist media articles, Facebook, Twitter, all censor Navarro.https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/If you're allowed to open the above sight, let me know one way or the other please.
    After reading about 15 pages (around 30 citations worth) of Navarro's report, his evidence leaves a lot to desired, with several sources being improperly cited (improper citations ranging from incorrect URL's to no actual documents being referenced). Citations with actual documents/links generally involved closed court cases that failed to provide actual evidence of wrongdoing and were sometimes as bad as simply videos of Trump supporters making a claim with no evidence to back it up (Ex. - Citation 33 is a 31-second video of Rudy Giuliani stating that 8,000 dead people voted and that he thinks that 8,000 is a low estimate. Citations 23-26 refer to articles that try to show evidence of mass voter fraud and illegal registrations by showing a handful of suspicious registrations and passing it off as proof of a wide-spread issue, simply stating that it is 'obvious' that most new registrations were fraudulent.) On another note, I already specified that I was referring to clearly Pro-Trump news sites that would have no reason to follow the lead of leftist media are also not reporting on Navarro's claims despite being the prime organizations to do so.

Your blind pastisanship is beyond rediculous... You must have fell off of the hind end of Don Lemon, this is pathetic. Your choice of what to beleive and what not to is all wrong.
    Literally never watch Don Lemon or MSM channels in general. I generally read a mix of news sources online before forming my opinions. If those pushing fraud claims offered better evidence, I would be more inclined to believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris125 View Post
    After reading about 15 pages (around 30 citations worth) of Navarro's report, his evidence leaves a lot to desired, with several sources being improperly cited (improper citations ranging from incorrect URL's to no actual documents being referenced). Citations with actual documents/links generally involved closed court cases that failed to provide actual evidence of wrongdoing and were sometimes as bad as simply videos of Trump supporters making a claim with no evidence to back it up (Ex. - Citation 33 is a 31-second video of Rudy Giuliani stating that 8,000 dead people voted and that he thinks that 8,000 is a low estimate. Citations 23-26 refer to articles that try to show evidence of mass voter fraud and illegal registrations by showing a handful of suspicious registrations and passing it off as proof of a wide-spread issue, simply stating that it is 'obvious' that most new registrations were fraudulent.) On another note, I already specified that I was referring to clearly Pro-Trump news sites that would have no reason to follow the lead of leftist media are also not reporting on Navarro's claims despite being the prime organizations to do so.
    How about letting the people decide whether his report is valid? How about letting the people vote period, without the shadow of 20 million fake ballots on hand and used as needed and Dominion voting machines that destroyed the voting process the rest of the way? You want none of the evidence to even be brought to a court of justice. Why? Don't you want the voting system to show who really won? huh huh huh Enough of this two for me and one for you style, like a circle of crooks deviding up the money...

Why does Trump have to grab the coat tails of any of many that show evidence of voter fraud. They are suppose to be doing an audit of most of the votes in Arizona. Mike Lindell has prepared videos of his evidence and is taking Dominion to court over it. Lindell has the truth and Dominion has the deep state, the Communists, and the Globalists and theri money to contend with. Yet he stands with his beliefs of saving the nation and exposing the corruption. You can not explain away the corruption and evilness that has taken hold of this nation. We are living it.

If you had seen Biden ahead in Pennsylvania by 800,000 votes at midnight and then woke up and it was all literally wiped out and gone you would have sh1t the bed!!! Observers were not allowed to do their jobs and even decieved into believing the voting center was closed down that night because of a water break or some excuse, only to find out they were rolling out boxes and counting more ballots than the machines could even possible do that night. Too many rotten tactics that you choose to scoff at.

Literally never watch Don Lemon or MSM channels in general. I generally read a mix of news sources online before forming my opinions. If those pushing fraud claims offered better evidence, I would be more inclined to believe them.
    Why does the big tech have to cancel and censor the evidence then. Why not show that you beleive you won the election by allowing the audits to prove it. Then this turmoil is over, instead of people believing that there is no need to vote anymore because it will just be stolen. If you won, why not prove it??

End voting machines and mail in ballots and their dam drop boxes set up by Democrats only???

China was caught sending fake ballots into the country before the election. You won't find that on Google, you can count on that...

Not to change the subject but the appropriate threads keep getting buried.

https://youtu.be/SYvLA2f4UoI

A must watch video.

Why does the big tech have to cancel and censor the evidence then. Why not show that you beleive you won the election by allowing the audits to prove it. Then this turmoil is over, instead of people believing that there is no need to vote anymore because it will just be stolen. If you won, why not prove it??
    One of the biggest changes on social media platforms and Youtube post-election involved the platforms including extensive sources on election security. There has also already been multiple audits since Election Day that have only re-confirmed the results, including a Michigan audit as recent as March 2nd that inspected the ballots, machines and procedures. How many audits do there need to be before the "turmoil" actually ends?

Not to change the subject but the appropriate threads keep getting buried.https://youtu.be/SYvLA2f4UoIA must watch video.
    Wow that's a hell of an expert this dude got on his show. A New Zealander who was Vice President of a politcal party that held a whopping 5 MP seats (4%) in the NZ parliamnet and self-publishing some books. There's also the fact that he follows a somehow weirder branch of Scientology. Amazing. Also, excuse me if I'm not concerned about organizations who size rivals that of the current KKK considering both the CSIS and DHS have shown that Far-Right groups have committed far more terrorist attacks as of last year https://www.csis.org/analysis/war-co...-united-states https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...assessment.pdf https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...-final_508.pdf

End voting machines and mail in ballots and their dam drop boxes set up by Democrats only???China was caught sending fake ballots into the country before the election. You won't find that on Google, you can count on that...
    I'm not sure if I found what you're talking about or not since you couldn't find a source for it either apparently. The coverage I DID find revolved around a single envelope bearing the logo of a Chinese courier service, something that isn't even close to evidence of China while another is a video of a man on a phone with somebody who's identity isn't really known while holding a stack of what looks like fake ballots printed on typical printing paper, something easily created for a video.

One of the biggest changes on social media platforms and Youtube post-election involved the platforms including extensive sources on election security. There has also already been multiple audits since Election Day that have only re-confirmed the results, including a Michigan audit as recent as March 2nd that inspected the ballots, machines and procedures. How many audits do there need to be before the "turmoil" actually ends?

Please don't insult our intelligents with that. Good grief!!!

Speaking of Michigan, there are 600,000 plus votes in question there. Where is an offical audit at. How do they not, when they find Arizona was a massive fraud.

Mike Lindell recently joined Steve Bannon on War Room and talked about big evidence emerging in Michigan.

Lindell was quoted saying “It’s a game-changer, and it’s really going to make Newsmax look bad.”

Newsmax recently apologized to a Dominion employee for their statements regarding election fraud but according to Mike, Newsmax is going to regret ever apologizing because this evidence that’s going to come out of Michigan is about to be huge.

Many believe Mike is referring to a lawsuit that is currently playing out in Antrim County, Michigan.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-04-2021 at 07:15 PM.

tbh im not completely sure what you're trying to say in that last post. It SEEMS that you're asking for a link to the audit I mentioned so here is that https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,...3386--,00.html

The fact you can't even say definitively that Mike Lindell is talking about a lawsuit or not is extremely telling.

The fact you can't even say definitively that Mike Lindell is talking about a lawsuit or not is extremely telling.
    It’s an anonymous source, so we as truth tellers won’t state it as fact !

If you won, why not prove it??

exactly...........WHAT ARE THEY SCARED OF?.........never mind, us common sense folk, already know!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    If you won, why not prove it??exactly...........WHAT ARE THEY SCARED OF?.........never mind, us common sense folk, already know!
    As stated before, there have already been multiple audits confirming the election. What would you consider proof beyond that?

As stated before, there have already been multiple audits confirming the election. What would you consider proof beyond that?
    Even Republicans in those states were involved in the audits and have confirmed it. Acting like a bunch of snowflakes I tell yea.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Even Republicans in those states were involved in the audits and have confirmed it. Acting like a bunch of snowflakes I tell yea.
    I truly wonder what would satisfy them though. Guarantee that after the Arizona audit, they will reject the findings and say that Biden's win hasn't been proven.