Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    You can call it whatever you like but, it wasn't one of my Democratic Party's supporters, finest moment in my opinion.

Fixed it for ya, so you wouldnt be labeled a bald face liar!
    In which you became the liar. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So the election was stolen twice in a row....in 2016 and 2020.

And you speak of idiots who say it was stolen and complain about how they act..........which theft and which idiots are you talking about?
    Both. The election wasn't stolen either time.

The election was stolen. And almost was in 2016.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The R or D behind ones names has nothing to do with the type of person one is or whether I find them as respectable people. I worked at the State In Illinois for 23 years and made friends on both sides of the aisle. I never even cared if they were Republican or Democrat. For me it was how they treated everyone and Trust me they're jerks on both sides and they're are good people on both as well so, just because, one is Republican doesn't mean I hate them. If that was the case that would mean I hate a lot of my family members. It would do you some good to quit painting people with a broad brush. All this hate you have has to take a toll on your well being. You need to find a way to relax a little and take life a little easier.
    Whats wrong with hating evil?

The Democratic party stands for everything evangelicals are for!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Whats wrong with hating evil?

The Democratic party stands for everything evangelicals are for!
    You can hate whoever you like. Not all Democrat's are evil. Same as not all Republicans are evil but, both have evil in their party.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The election was stolen. And almost was in 2016.
    No it wasn't but, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Both. The election wasn't stolen either time.
    If it wasn't stolen Then why did both sides that lost act like it???? And continue to do so.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Then why is Washington all fenced in with National Guard guarding the place ?

That's normal......isn't it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's normal......isn't it?
    We all know walls don’t work !

The R or D behind ones names has nothing to do with the type of person one is or whether I find them as respectable people. I worked at the State In Illinois for 23 years and made friends on both sides of the aisle. I never even cared if they were Republican or Democrat. For me it was how they treated everyone and Trust me they're jerks on both sides and they're are good people on both as well so, just because, one is Republican doesn't mean I hate them. If that was the case that would mean I hate a lot of my family members. It would do you some good to quit painting people with a broad brush. All this hate you have has to take a toll on your well being. You need to find a way to relax a little and take life a little easier.
    Yawning at the babbling. Yeah sure!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-07-2021 at 10:39 AM.

No it wasn't but, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
    It was stolen, you just won't listen to the facts. Guess can't fix stupid or ignorance either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Then why is Washington all fenced in with National Guard guarding the place ?
    To secure the steal!!!

Do you believe there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election?

YES 99% (6581 Votes)
    NO 1% (39 Votes)

In PA there were two million more ballots mailed in than names on the voter roll.

That one fact there should arouse the attention of anyone above the simpleton range.

Why won't states that used Dominion voting machines allow these machines to be investigated?

. In Georgia a federal judge has refused to stop the Dominion voting machines from being wiped clean and reset
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-07-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Kid and Buford -

Lets see if I can explain my point and concern, understandably.

For just one minute, lets put the (Republican) “stolen” rebellion axe narrative down, and the (Democrate) “justified” rebellion axe narrative down. Noting both axe’s are just as bad as the other.

Some on both sides have been wrong for almost a year (or longer) --- riots, looting, burnings, bombs, State Houses, Capitol and so on. Antifa, super far Leftwingers, CHAZ, CHOP, and so on, on the Left, and the attempted Capitol siege on the super far Right. Misinformation from both sides of the media, more bull$hit here, more bull$hit there, then more and more.

Bottom line, no matter the side, we’ve headed down the path of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Guess can't fix stupid or ignorance either!!!
    There you go again, chucklehead. Is another iteration of your own notable stupidity and ignorance needed? If so we can easily copy & paste a previous post, or two. Hahahahaha!
    Last edited by CIRF; 03-07-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Sorry lurker, but a really bad thing happened on Nov. 3rd and in the dead of the night afterwards. Too many "things" happened leading up to this and with our very nation at stake, the right people did not stand and defend our nation. Now maybe it is too late, the will of the people does not count anymore it appears.

Do airports with 50,000 people waiting for Trump to give speeches compared to an old man with dementia sitting in a basement and sometimes stepping out to greet a hundred people make any sense to you?

Does Hillary telliing fellow Democrats not to worry that even though it appears at the end of election night that Trump has won, that by the next morning things would be okay? Huh really? Millions of extra ballots sitting around and being delivered to polls during the late night and being counted often multiple times while Republican pollsters are told to go home or keep 50 feet away while observing counts.

No that is not a legitimate election. Truly stolen.

Buford -

You totally missed the point I was attempting to make, and I certainly see where you are coming from in trying to make your point. I don’t buy some of the small election irregularities either --- but, and a big but here, I don’t see anyone of our elected officials or judgeships stepping up to the plate and representing what you might find as irregularities. Its just not happening, so I’ve taken all of this for what it is and moved on. Knowing, and knowing good and well, the $hit will hit the fan at a later date. Repercussions from both sides idiocy will come to roost. And I’m prepared for that happening, is all I can say.