Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If it wasn't stolen Then why did both sides that lost act like it???? And continue to do so.
    If you didn't notice I said in my opinion. You see it differently so be it, I'm not here to argue over it. You have your opinion and I have mine. You'll have to ask those who still believe why they do not me I can't answer that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yawning at the babbling. Yeah sure!!!
    Don't worry I didn't expect for you to get it.

It was stolen, you just won't listen to the facts. Guess can't fix stupid or ignorance either!!!
    Well it sure looks like you got yourself convinced of it lmao!!! you poor soul.

[QUOTE=Buford.Justice;2382609]Do you believe there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election?

YES 99% (6581 Votes)
    NO 1% (39 Votes)[/QUOTE

And still doesn't mean it was. I'm sure one can do a poll and find just the opposite.

And your dumb--- wanted Trump to declare martial law and redo the election because, you didn't like the outcome. SMH

[QUOTE=kidrock;2382633]
    Do you believe there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election?

YES 99% (6581 Votes)
    NO 1% (39 Votes)[/QUOTE

And still doesn't mean it was. I'm sure one can do a poll and find just the opposite.

And your dumb--- wanted Trump to declare martial law and redo the election because, you didn't like the outcome. SMH
    Please find where I ever said I wanted Trump to declare marshal law. I didn't. But it would have been justified. You can't find a poll that's the opposite, heck you can't find anything!!! DUMMY!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Many believe that after how corrupt this election was that the days of legitimate elections is over. This really needs to be dealt with because our nation is at stake. Fools like clodrock don't help the situation, that is for sure. This should have been taken up by the supreme court and the evidence finally all presented.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Don't worry I didn't expect for you to get it.
    Consider that Joe Biden’s Twitter account has 20 million followers. Trump’s Twitter account has 88.8 million followers.

Consider that Joe Biden’s Facebook account has 7.78 million followers. Trump’s Facebook account has 34.72 million followers.

Piles of shredded ballots were located today in a dumpster in Maricopa County Arizona. This find occurs only days before the Senate’s audit of the county’s 2020 election results is due to start.

The Senate is now in the process of selecting an auditor(s) to perform their audit. As the day for their audit approaches the heat must have gotten too hot for those guarding the ballots in Maricopa County.

Per our source on the ground in the County, yesterday an individual went by the Maricopa County Tabulation and election center and found doors wide open with seeming uninhibited access to the facility.

Today some other interested individuals in the county stopped by the same facility and found huge piles of ballots in the dumpster outside the facility.

Someone ordered the ballots be shredded.

Consider that Joe Biden’s Twitter account has 20 million followers. Trump’s Twitter account has 88.8 million followers.

Consider that Joe Biden’s Facebook account has 7.78 million followers. Trump’s Facebook account has 34.72 million followers.

Oh so, that's how we elect people now by Twitter SMH

Now King Donald dumb wants the republican's to put all donations in one account. His account what could go wrong with that? I'm the king I get all of the money.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If you didn't notice I said in my opinion. You see it differently so be it, I'm not here to argue over it. You have your opinion and I have mine. You'll have to ask those who still believe why they do not me I can't answer that for you.
    I looked at every word again in post 42 that you made......I didn't see in....my....or opinion anywhere in it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

[QUOTE=kidrock;2382633]
    Do you believe there was widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election?

YES 99% (6581 Votes)
    NO 1% (39 Votes)[/QUOTE

Nancy declared it in the house for the same exact reasons......hypocrites.

[QUOTE=Barbecueboy;2382703]

Nancy declared it in the house for the same exact reasons......hypocrites.
    Yes most of them are hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I looked at every word again in post 42 that you made......I didn't see in....my....or opinion anywhere in it?
    It was in post 16 I said in my opinion. Sorry if I wasn't more clear on my comment to you. I will try and do better in the future. so, in my opinion.

Please do.....because in post 16 there is no mention at all of stealing the election.....and that was what we were talking about over the last few posts?

Backpedal practice?

I never venture over to this section but wow, do some of you really believe everything you see or hear on the news or computer?

FOX News and CNN news are bogus, the things they display are far from truth. They mislead the public and most of their material is used to get the individual watching fired up, they bait you.

Lots of false claims on this thread, just because such and such news told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I never venture over to this section but wow, do some of you really believe everything you see or hear on the news or computer?

FOX News and CNN news are bogus, the things they display are far from truth. They mislead the public and most of their material is used to get the individual watching fired up, they bait you.

Lots of false claims on this thread, just because such and such news told you so.
    Penn, where pray tell can you get straight down the middle hard news reporting? I'm with you 100% that FNC, CNN, MSNBC are politically and culturally biased beyond believing most of what you'll see on them. All the major networks (ABC, CBS and especially NBC) are obviously and undeniably politically and culturally biased and not to be believed. There's very little print media that isn't bias tainted one way or the other and anyone with functioning gray matter knows not to believe anything on the internet.

Where can one go for the straight, dope?

Cspan......you can watch them actually say what they say and do what they do.

Right from the horses or jackasses mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Now King Donald dumb wants the republican's to put all donations in one account. His account what could go wrong with that? I'm the king I get all of the money.
    He wants the GOP to stop using him to support the RINO's in the GOP. Why should they get to use Trump as a source of donor incomes when they voted to impeach him.

Now that should tell you ss that you are not telling the rest of the story. As usual.

If they oppose Trump then they need to be honest with the people and run for office letting the public know just that.

Don't you really know all of this? Really?

But, yet it was Republicans who invaded the capitol by the means of breaking through windows and doors, destroying public property, stealing property, beating police, Yep law an order people I tell yea!! Oh yeah and the head of the FBI said it wasn't Antifa, it wasn't fake Trump supporters. Yes there were peaceful protesters same as when the whole BLM thing was going on you had trouble makers and peaceful protesters no different than on the 6th. You can call it whatever you like but, it wasn't one of our nations finest moment in my opinion.
    All lies, but as usual you believe them.