Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I never looked , it nor you are that important to me at this point but you and your table mate had several good banters about it back then......but, you've changed your story now..good enough, saying elections were stolen isn't chic anymore.

Just so we are clear and I'm understanding the question correctly, you are saying now that you never said trump stole the election in 2016?
    Come on man that's what you do and now all of a sudden you don't do that Please!!!!

It Wasn't important enough but, yet you went back and looked at what I said because, you even pointed out post #42 What Changed? lmao!!!

No I have never said Trump stole the election

I wasn't a Hillary fan and wasn't and didn't vote for her so, No you won't find any in your search. I knew you wanted it so, bad to be true but, you couldn't find it so, you use a different tactic like I've changed my story NO I didn't change ----. It's not that hard to admit you're wrong. It's ok no one will hold it against you. SMH

Democrats created a fake insurrection so they could close off DC with fence and razor wire. Now they are adding more wire and fence instead of taking it down. How does it feel to citizens to see the nations capital now being off limits to the public. Remember when Obummer ended the white house tours? So why are they doing this? Guilt from stealing an election and fearing a revolt? Or just making it look that way?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I thought they hated walls......what happened to the inclusion platform, isn't that what they ran on??

Or maybe I'm wrong again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Kaz, respectfully speaking

CNN, msnbc and the other media ilk had more influencing of the election than Russia ever did.....you didn't have them listed.

Georgia has failed to provide proof of chain of custody for 404,000 mail-in ballots.

To put this into perspective, that is 67.5% of the total mail-in ballots for the state of Georgia.

If the election truly was secure, then the peach state should have no trouble providing chain of custody.

Yet…

They have been unable to do so.

That raises one simple yet profound question: why?

Sounds like Georgia has chain of custody issues like Hoosier does with their tires........something isn't going to meet benchmark.

thats the issue , the dems say that even with fraud , there was not enough to over turn the election , but can not justify that there were thousands of votes cast more than registered voters in most of the districts biden won , it,s hard for me personally to believe it would not have made a difference , the main thing i am concerned with is that it does not happen again , but with this HR1 bill the dems are pushing , it will surly happen again , but worse.....

No not just the Dems. Republican officials in the states in question and the Supreme Court, State Courts Local courts
    but, I do agree that Bill can not pass. Call your Senators and tell them we won't stand for that. States get to decide how their elections are going to be ran but, Like I said they need to make it easier to vote in person not harder.

Default Bbq

Agree, American media attempts to influence many things, politics included; MSNBC, Fox, etc. But we should be smart enough to know they have an agenda and adjust our analysis accordingly because at least they attach their name to it. Russia, and others, plant deceptive crap under fictitious names and organizations, and way too many American people aren’t smart enough to realize it. It’s on the internet so it must be true, duhhh, think for yourself folks.
    I hate time trials.

You can't fix stupid !

Default Agreed kaz, but....

People are so trained to believe what they like to hear that no matter the media putting their name on it or not......they heavily sway the people that are easily swayed and unfortunately these days Americans are selfishly agenda driven, the days of most folks thinking for themselves died when the Internet was born IMO.

I love my mother to no end, but she sees a headline scroll across the bottom of the CNN page and its gospel to her.......there are many many many people in America like her , I just don't love them that much.

Russia may do it under the guise of an American name or American sounding organization to trick people .....the media does it under the guise of its percieved credibility it has anointed to itself to do the exact same thing, mislead.

I'm lucky, my Mom saw through CNN and the morons like Juan Williams on FOX. We generally agreed on just about every issue on the news stations. She passed away last April. My parents were the greatest people I've ever known.

They did it right if you feel that way......pretty cool stuff to share with all of us.

Sorry to hear about your Mother passing Buford. Sounds like you two shared a lot in life, that’s a blessing.
    I hate time trials.

Thank you kazual, now that she is gone I have no family left, except for a grandaughter, that still matters.

I have relatives in North Carolina though. I'm thinking about moving there, it's over 450 miles away.

How Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Money Helped An Out-Of-State Democrat Get His Hands On Wisconsin’s 2020 Vote

Erick Kaardal said Zuckerberg's election security funding came with conditions that bound the city to give these left-leaning actors power they could not legally take.
    M.D. Kittle
    By M.D. Kittle
    MARCH 10, 2021

When Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife handed out hundreds of millions of dollars last year for a national safe voting initiative, the “donation” was heralded as vital support to “protect American elections” and to “bolster democracy during the pandemic.”

But what the grant money really purchased in battleground states like Wisconsin was the infiltration of the November presidential elections by liberal groups and Democratic activists, according to hundreds of pages of emails and other documents obtained by Wisconsin Spotlight.

In the city of Green Bay, which received a total of $1.6 million in grant funding from the Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life, a “grant mentor” who has worked for several Democratic Party candidates, was given access to boxes of absentee ballots before the election. Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Wisconsin State Lead for the National Vote at Home Institute, in many ways became the de facto city elections chief.

The emails show Green Bay’s highly partisan Democrat Mayor Eric Genrich and his staff usurping city Clerk Kris Teske’s authority and letting the Zuckerberg-funded “grant team” take over — a clear violation of Wisconsin election statutes, say election law experts.

China is now selling Trump Buddha statues!!!!!hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No not just the Dems. Republican officials in the states in question and the Supreme Court, State Courts Local courts
    but, I do agree that Bill can not pass. Call your Senators and tell them we won't stand for that. States get to decide how their elections are going to be ran but, Like I said they need to make it easier to vote in person not harder.
    kid , i take your gesture as a sign of unity , now if you could just get the president and his puppeteer's to act this way , there might be some hope for unity in this country , but dont hold your breath....

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Thank you kazual, now that she is gone I have no family left, except for a grandaughter, that still matters.

I have relatives in North Carolina though. I'm thinking about moving there, it's over 450 miles away.
    You have family that cares Buford....us.

We don't always agree, but what large family does?Come on down to the Carolina's , I'll buy the first round of beer and chili dogs at the first track we meet at.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

China is now selling Trump Buddha statues!!!!!hehe
    This image will haunt the " peaceful protesters" and ilk that heard them into places forever.....lmao