Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You have family that cares Buford....us.

We don't always agree, but what large family does?Come on down to the Carolina's , I'll buy the first round of beer and chili dogs at the first track we meet at.
    Thank you Barbecue, it would have to be tracks around the Ashville area, at least to begin with.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

i know how to get there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

https://rumble.com/vcwxgj-election-fraud-parody.html

186,000 votes and everyone of them for Biden??? Nothing to see here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    kid , i take your gesture as a sign of unity , now if you could just get the president and his puppeteer's to act this way , there might be some hope for unity in this country , but dont hold your breath....
    fastford there is no hope for unity in this country ever again. That ship as sailed. They write bills and they don't care if the other party has any input or not. They will change the rules if need be to get a bill passed. Which is total bull---- if you ask me.

I've noticed that although the attacks on Trump are ongoing, they are ramping up their hatred for FOX News. The past couple of days it seems Tucker Carlson is in their cross hairs. Look for him to be part of the cancel culture soon!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    fastford there is no hope for unity in this country ever again. That ship as sailed.
    Two parts here.

1.) I’d disagree. Unity in the very near future will be --- an US against THEM and a THEM against US. Therefore THEY will be Unified, and US will be Unified. With civil unrest to follow. You’ll be forced to pick a side. JMHO.

2.) Unity as 60 year olds and older’s will never come back. You’re right, that ship sailed.

Lurker you may be right. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The FBI is getting closer to covering up even more truths.....

Arizona Legislators Order A Hand Recount Of 2.1 Million Ballots

More states to follow???

‘This is the most important Trump story you never heard’ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NxLWmmsqs

A correction issued by the Washington Post has revealed former President Donald Trump did not tell Georgia’s top elections investigator to “find the fraud” or that she would be a “national hero” if she did during a controversial phone conversation, says Sky News host James Morrow.

Two months after the publication of the story the Georgia Secretary of state released an audio recording of Mr Trump’s December phone call which showed the Washington Post misquoted the former president’s comments.

Mr Morrow said in the recording Mr Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County asserting she would find "dishonesty" there and told her she had "the most important job in the country right now”.

“When the actual recording of the call was found, oddly in the trash bin of the computer belonging to Georgia election authorities, it revealed the call was nothing like how it was originally characterised.”

Mr Morrow said the forces of groupthink, mass hysteria and the unchecked mainstream media have come together to decisively rule on which people are fit to hold public office.

He described the correction story as “the most important Trump story you’ve probably never heard”.

“This isn't about whether or not Trump won or lost. Biden is president and the world has moved on but what it is about is a media that has anointed itself the arbiter of truth when it appears they don't even know the meaning of the word.”

Hellooooooooooo......Mr. Lemon, this is where you step in and say something.

Truthful if you have it in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hellooooooooooo......Mr. Lemon, this is where you step in and say something.
    Or for that matter, any of the 4m’er Liberals or Democrats.

4m la la land has gone into radio silence now that you mention it?

I read this information several days ago. You gentleman are just now hearing this?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

No! Just needed the right thread to put in. Well, that, and I’ve been working OT at my non-union job.

No other comment ss12?

I worked plenty of OT at my last union job. Enough to boost my salary by 40%. One year the first 26 weeks I worked 24 weekends. Made a all lot of money and paid a lot of taxes.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

No other comment about my post #130 ss12?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I worked plenty of OT at my last union job.
    You’ve had more than one job, union job? Or is it that you are retired now? Just clarifying, thanks.

Question

Are you sure that he even worked an honest day in his life ? Most people that do not support the Conservative party are 2nd or third generation welfare leaches. Why else would they even think of back stabbing our Republicans that support the very sport that this forum is based on ? Why would somebody that is not on welfare even think of always dismissing the common sense party instead of the baby murder green party that wants to do away with any form of racing ? Just thinking of the big amount that gasoline prices have gone up in such a short time since the steal and tax party has been in there should be an eye opener ! Or the current president not even caring about the great state of Texas when they were freezing to death because of green electricity regulations BUT YET he fell on his face not once or twice but 3 times getting up the steps of Air Force 1 to fly to the rescue of the family of victims that died in the 2 whore houses that were shot up ! President Trump would have been in Texas within 24 hours to help out if he would not have been cornholed in the obviously crooked election. We want to conserve energy but yet taxpayers have to pay for Air Force 1 to fly to the rescue of the sex for hire industry ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 03-23-2021 at 12:00 AM.