Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Wow, once again you double down on "I just don't get it"..

Did you realize that Dominion has been wiping these machines clean. That really does affect ones evidence. When you have been prevented from accessing them and then they clean them. Now who is the bad guy.

I expect yet another wrong answer of course....

Why has Dominion been allowed to do this? They cheated, that's how.
    YOU MEAN , LIKE , WITH a rag ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No they didn't. Once they filed the law suite they all started backing down because, they knew it wasn't true. Like I said Powell said it best no reasonable person would believe her lies so, I'm guessing you're not a reasonable person. She had you pegged.
    Kid, Trump and company knew that the republican base was nothing but a bunch of gullible fools. These gullible fools got played by their own party and they are still going to support their master no matter what. And I guess no reasonable person wouldn't drink Bleach or a disinfected. Sounds like Trump was lying all of the time and if you were reasonable you could figure it out. I guess that's why he lost the election. The reasonable ones figured it out and said these Lying POS has to go! Its really to bad that Clayton, Dirtman, TS and all of the gullible fools still can't figure it out.

Let's don't forget all of the people who died from the insurrection because of all of these lies.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-23-2021 at 07:32 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, Trump and company knew that the republican base was nothing but a bunch of gullible fools. These gullible fools got played by their own party and they are still going to support their master no matter what. And I guess no reasonable person wouldn't drink Bleach or a disinfected. Sounds like Trump was lying all of the time and if you were reasonable you could figure it out. I guess that's why he lost the election. The reasonable ones figured it out and said these Lying POS has to go! Its really to bad that Clayton, Dirtman, TS and all of the gullible fools still can't figure it out.

Let's don't forget all of the people who died from the insurrection because of all of these lies.
    Hey ss, how's that Tesla running these days, have ya' had it tuned up lately? LOLOL!

Two people died and one was killed by security and the other one they cremated the body with no autopsy.

Sorry but you don't have it figured any better than the controlled media and the Dem party. And that's all lies. The real lies. Not the ones they make up or you make up.

The FBI would not release a cause.. Now why was that??
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 03-23-2021 at 08:36 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You are smart enough to know that a true insurrection would have resulted in a lot more dead people !

They ignored many insurrection's all year long and then set this one up ahead of time as a political ploy.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You are smart enough to know that a true insurrection would have resulted in a lot more dead people !
    He's obviously not smart enough....... to believe an armed insurrection when only 2 of the people arrested had guns!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hey ss, how's that Tesla running these days, have ya' had it tuned up lately? LOLOL!
    I had to set the points today. I'm getting a new muffler tomorrow. The one that came on it is super quiet. Loud pipes save lives.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Since some on here, like cnn, only report part of the story, heres Ms Powells response:

"the #fake news is lying again about our filings in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. WE WILL TAKE DOMINION TO THE MAT!"............nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Since some on here, like cnn, only report part of the story, heres Ms Powells response:

"the #fake news is lying again about our filings in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. WE WILL TAKE DOMINION TO THE MAT!"............nuff said!
    I can't wait to see this. Get your popcorn ready and take a seat. I mean do you guys believe Hugo Chavez had something to do with Dominion voting machines?

It's funny how some of you guys believed Bill Barr until you didn't. Oh wait I mean until you didn't like what he said. lmao!!

It's funny how some of you guys believed Bill Barr until you didn't. Oh wait I mean until you didn't like what he said. lmao!!
    Like when Biden said he wouldnt rule by executive orders?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Like when Biden said he wouldnt rule by executive orders?
    So, you're one of them I see. Yep just like that. Biden is a true politician. The kind that talks out of both sides of his mouth.

So, you're one of them I see. Yep just like that. Biden is a true politician. The kind that talks out of both sides of his mouth.
    Yep a true politician that has done NOTHING for 47 yrs . And now is undoing all the great things TRUMP did fir this country ! But I guess you believe that the crisis at the border is somehow TRUMPS fault !

Yep a true politician that has done NOTHING for 47 yrs . And now is undoing all the great things TRUMP did fir this country ! But I guess you believe that the crisis at the border is somehow TRUMPS fault !
    Nope I sure don't.

Trump is their king.

Nope I sure don't.
    But you voted for it ?

But you voted for it ?
    Voted for what? what is it?

Voted for what? what is it?
    anything that is not trump ! joe and the hoe told you exactly what they were for and you guys voted for it by not voting for trump !

Joe and Kamala told us all what they are for and I'm not going to agree with everything Joe does but, no different than any other President before him.